Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 5:04 Quote
Wonder if they're still together

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 5:53 Quote
SileTzar wrote:

surely someone somewhere has a yard full of firewood that needs chopping..

or maybe SC RnD would give her a job?

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 6:09 Quote
She’d be getting landfilled if that were yo happen to me

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 7:05 Quote
SileTzar wrote:

Slack HTA and steep STA; bet it rides great.

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 10:34 Quote
Got a new front tire for my commuter el cheapo decathlon 700-25c pumped it up to 7 bar holds up fine corners as well and is wider than what I had before so bike looks mean

10€ well spent I started to get carried away and almost bought new tape but it's not worth

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 10:48 Quote
Should I go fixed with my commuter? I am hesitating because it's completely stock from 1977 even oem pads(surprised I haven't died yet) but at the same time I don't really care I barely commute more than 10km a day with it and all on bike path.

I could do it for around 120€ buying shit from decathlon and snagging parts from my lbs that he has in a bin

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 10:52 Quote
Do you ride casually or aggressive? If casual I wouldn’t go fixed.

Should I buy a 2014 Fox 34 kash, or a Roughcut Damper for my Slant?

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 11:30 Quote
iffy wrote:
SileTzar wrote:

surely someone somewhere has a yard full of firewood that needs chopping..

or maybe SC RnD would give her a job?
@sosburn
she did it because the guy came back home drunk once, but shes in anger management classes now because she tazed another chick

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 12:05 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Roughcut

That’s what I’m thinking. Just gotta find one. I think I found one online, but I’m gonna check with my local store first.

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 12:15 Quote
somebody gotta write me a danny macaskill and elmo erotica for my birthday tomorrow that would be tight

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 12:16 Quote
X fusion forks without have me wondering how better theyd be with a RC damper.

The standard forks being impressive but that can only improve no end with an upgraded damper and because well Fox meh

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 12:22 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Should I go fixed with my commuter? I am hesitating because it's completely stock from 1977 even oem pads(surprised I haven't died yet) but at the same time I don't really care I barely commute more than 10km a day with it and all on bike path.

I could do it for around 120€ buying shit from decathlon and snagging parts from my lbs that he has in a bin
I thought you were subsisting on ramen noodles and dreams? Where's this spare 120 euro coming from?

Will it make your ride better? Probably not.
Will it end up costing you more than you think? Almost definitely yes.
Will it increase the overall caché of your bike? Possibly, but the hipster fixie ship has all but sailed. It's like stretched out ear plugs that look like you're trying to find a place to store your K-cups; painfully passé. (On the other hand, it's pretty easy to de-fixie a 70's Puggo. 'Gaping sphincter' ear lobes take more effort.)

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 12:41 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
X fusion forks without have me wondering how better theyd be with a RC damper.

The standard forks being impressive but that can only improve no end with an upgraded damper and because well Fox meh

I have a Vengeance RC as well, and while I wish it was HLR, the RC damper is way better than the RL2 damper in my Slant.

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 12:42 Quote
jespinal wrote:

When i used to commute, i had a flip/flop hub that was fixed on one side, single speed on the other, and i went so much faster on fixed. Sure, it was scary as f*ck sometimes but i got places really fast.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031012
Mobile Version of Website