Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Apr 22, 2018 at 13:50 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
ThunderChunk wrote:
Schwalbe hans dampf and Alex dp23 (OEM Norco wheels). I think it's because the tubeless tape they installed was so thick.

Good ol’ Gorrilla Tape. But I have seen a few people complain about HDs when mounting them tubeless. Which is weird cause I had no problems with my Magic Mary or Rock Razor.

I didn't have any trouble mounting HDs tubeless.

O+
Posted: Apr 22, 2018 at 13:57 Quote
I used gorilla tape on my DH setup. Worked really well. The tape on these are different. Thick green tape that felt like hard plastic. I doubt it's the tires, has to be the rims. Going out for a ride now lets see if they stay on the rims lol.

O+
Posted: Apr 22, 2018 at 14:05 Quote
hairy-g wrote:
Oddly in the DH Fantasy thing, me and Zeeman didn't get any points.

Might still be counting

Posted: Apr 22, 2018 at 14:32 Quote
I will never live down this weekend, WC Downhill race in my country, screaming my lungs off, drinking all the beers in perfect weather, shooting the shit with Peaty, Wyn, Loic, Blenki, swimming with Jack "Shark Attack" Moir, I am so f*cking stoked guys

photo

Cheers

O+
Posted: Apr 22, 2018 at 16:13 Quote
iffy wrote:
photo

speechless.gif

If only Niner would take all that buyout money and use it for something people actually wanted, then they wouldnt have gone bankrupt in the first place

Posted: Apr 22, 2018 at 16:22 Quote
iffy wrote:
photo

speechless.gif

Hmmm I wonder why Niner ever collapsed due to poor sales? A mystery to us all....

Posted: Apr 22, 2018 at 21:04 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
I will never live down this weekend, WC Downhill race in my country, screaming my lungs off, drinking all the beers in perfect weather, shooting the shit with Peaty, Wyn, Loic, Blenki, swimming with Jack "Shark Attack" Moir, I am so f*cking stoked guys

photo

Cheers

We're you able to mess with John boy?? Hell of a race!!!

O+
Posted: Apr 22, 2018 at 22:52 Quote
debonis wrote:
photo

look how tall the spacers go. that stem too XD

Posted: Apr 22, 2018 at 23:48 Quote
debonis wrote:
photo

So close yet so far away...

Posted: Apr 23, 2018 at 1:52 Quote
Where is the piggy podium for my team to stand on? Razz

Posted: Apr 23, 2018 at 1:59 Quote
As I said, perfect weekend, I hit my peak and it can only go downhill from here

Stopped Peaty walking down by the track, offered him a beer which he accepted, pulled out a Stella from the backpack, he said "ah the good stuff" Pimp

Enjoying the good stuff with Mr Sheffield Steel himself

Also asked Loic to sign my elbow since he injured his in the qualis, what a lad

Asked Loic to sign my elbow which he did. Such a great lad heal up quick Loic

And finally, this guy, legend

photo

Side note, Danny Hart tried to cut the line for the ferry, the steward kindly asked him to go to the back of the line of cars, had he not tried to cut the line he would have made the ferry, this way he had to wait 2 hours for the next one.
When the ferry cast off, I yelled "Danny!!!" and when he looked toward the ferry I waved and yelled "BYE DANNY!" lol
Marcelo Gutiérrez Villegas thought it was funny, I doubt that Danny laughed

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.072401
Mobile Version of Website