Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 13:20 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
God I'm glad I stopped doing engineering.
Once I've done my degree I don't plan on going in to it. Definitely don't enjoy it

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 13:24 Quote
hairy-g wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
Once I've done my degree I don't plan on going in to it. Definitely don't enjoy it

Yea I don't see how anyone can. I got into Calculus 2 and was like, nah, f*ck this. Much happier with Environmental Science, very multidisciplinary so keeps feeding my interest, mainly bio, chem, and geography, and I'll be taking geology next semester.

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 13:33 Quote
hairy-g wrote:
Off topic but how are peoples partial sums (Fourier series) abilities in Excel? Looking at banana or noodles here, doesn't like my formula input
Did it have a syntax error of some kind? What did you input?

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 13:36 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
hairy-g wrote:
Off topic but how are peoples partial sums (Fourier series) abilities in Excel? Looking at banana or noodles here, doesn't like my formula input
Did it have a syntax error of some kind? What did you input?
I'll pm you in a bit

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 13:52 Quote
hairy-g wrote:
StUone7 wrote:

Engineering is interesting enough, you just have to do it in the right position, in the right industry.
Sitting crunching numbers in a team of 100 engineers, hell no!
Developing the surgical implants of tomorrow, leading a team.......not terribly boring.
Developing composite brake systems for performance cars.....also not too tiresome.
Developing watch movements.....I managed to stay awake.
Developing eyewear.....yeah, that was ok fun as well.
......and so forth.
Development is where it's at. Sadly most engineers never reach that level, and end up doing jobs that makes their brains shrink.
It also improves the motivation level, if there's some proper money to be made, instead of the usual annual salery. That in return requires a bit of guts, which most people also lack.

Magura Smile

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 14:20 Quote
sosburn wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:
They seem to be made for kids bikes though. not a 210 pound big boi like me. Ill probably just get hook worms.

hopefully you dont get parasitic hook worms when you throw that bike in the dumpster (as you should)

Dumpster life

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 14:22 Quote
I've been invited to BPW with some guys I work with, I'm a bit nervous as I've never ridden with any of them before.

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 14:35 Quote
When in doubt, go all out

huck all the things

alternatively show up piss drunk

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 15:02 Quote
hairy-g wrote:
Feel free to PM me some details if you want dude - won't be able to look at it properly until at least tomorrow night and possibly the weekend but will do what I can tup

Why are they making you use Excel? It's pretty weak for any real maths Blank Stare

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 15:09 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
When in doubt, go all out

huck all the things

alternatively show up piss drunk

Oddly enough that's what my normal crew said.

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 15:18 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
hairy-g wrote:
StUone7 wrote:

Yea I don't see how anyone can. I got into Calculus 2 and was like, nah, f*ck this. Much happier with Environmental Science, very multidisciplinary so keeps feeding my interest, mainly bio, chem, and geography, and I'll be taking geology next semester.
Honestly can say Calc 2 was my favorite class I took in college. Calc three kicked my ass, though. Then I dropped out.

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 15:24 Quote
Calculus is one of the most elegant and beautiful things it's possible to experience - right up there with any art or music. You're all missing out Wink

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 15:37 Quote
I liked Calc one. Calc 2 was different. It didn’t help that I was waitlisted, if I was actually enrolled in the class and stuck it out and was as good of a student as I am now, my opinion may be different.

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 16:23 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
hairy-g wrote:
Feel free to PM me some details if you want dude - won't be able to look at it properly until at least tomorrow night and possibly the weekend but will do what I can tup

Why are they making you use Excel? It's pretty weak for any real maths Blank Stare
Thanks man, may hit you up tomorrow for a chat

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 18:04 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
I've been invited to BPW with some guys I work with, I'm a bit nervous as I've never ridden with any of them before.

just watch kaos seagrave videos and pretend to be him

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.043627
Mobile Version of Website