Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jan 30, 2019 at 9:29 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
Gmoneyog1 wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
Advice needed, I'm after a new trail bike, it's going to be second hand, 27.5 wheels and no more than 130mm travel. Thinking of either a Transition Scout, Giant Trance or Yeti sb75, can anyone recommend anything else?
Transition scout, most aggressive short travel trail bike of the bunch. And it's a Transition. Does it get any better? No, not really. Giants are ehhh and the Yeti is a bit older in terms of geo. The scout has only gotten good reviews to the best of my knowledge
Doesn't need to be aggressive, needs to be able to cover ground well, I've got a big ass enduro bike.
It does everything really well, climbs great, descends incredibly well and it probably has the best build specs of any bikes available around that price range.

Posted: Jan 30, 2019 at 9:45 Quote
Avoid the last gen scout, they have been notorious for failing with all the shops that supplied them in s.wales.

Posted: Jan 30, 2019 at 9:54 Quote
If you're going full shaved leg mile munching..

Cannondale F-si. Seriously fast, just try it ????

Posted: Jan 30, 2019 at 11:02 Quote
Getting something to cover ground but not considering 29”? Trying to transfer parts?

O+
Posted: Jan 30, 2019 at 11:06 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
Advice needed, I'm after a new trail bike, it's going to be second hand, 27.5 wheels and no more than 130mm travel. Thinking of either a Transition Scout, Giant Trance or Yeti sb75, can anyone recommend anything else?

rocky mountain pipeline. its fast sensitive and playful.

Posted: Jan 30, 2019 at 11:31 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
Getting something to cover ground but not considering 29”? Trying to transfer parts?
I hate having a mix of tyre sizes, it's a right pain in the arse.

Posted: Jan 30, 2019 at 11:40 Quote
Santa Cruz 5010.

Posted: Jan 30, 2019 at 12:28 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
StUone7 wrote:

don't be silly, just do it!

Its a rowdy rocket

topic

photo

O+
Posted: Jan 30, 2019 at 12:29 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
You suuuuure you don't want a 29'er?

Sure sure?

Posted: Jan 30, 2019 at 12:30 Quote
I’d vote 5010 too. Might be able to score an 18 in aluminum for cheap brand new too.

O+
Posted: Jan 30, 2019 at 12:31 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:

rocky mountain pipeline. its fast sensitive and playful.

That description was taken straight from your tinder profile, wasn't it?

Posted: Jan 30, 2019 at 12:31 Quote
dkidd wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
StUone7 wrote:

Sure sure?

Only 2 29er interest me, the Trance and the Smuggler but why bother when there is a 27.5 version.

O+
Posted: Jan 30, 2019 at 12:37 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
dkidd wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:

Sure sure?

Only 2 29er interest me, the Trance and the Smuggler but why bother when there is a 27.5 version.
Because there might be a crazy good deal on a 29'er out there, just waiting for you to gobble it up!

Posted: Jan 30, 2019 at 12:38 Quote
dkidd wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
dkidd wrote:

Sure sure?

Because there might be a crazy good deal on a 29'er out there, just waiting for you to gobble it up!

Hey man, I can't help but notice you've got a pretty rad Optic just laaaaaaaying around. Sick bike! Hope the sale goes well!

Posted: Jan 30, 2019 at 12:39 Quote
dkidd wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
dkidd wrote:

Sure sure?

Also taken from his tinder

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.070625
Mobile Version of Website