Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
O+
Posted: May 6, 2019 at 15:22 Quote
just got scammed, gonna blow my head off. no offense but fugin russians

O+
Posted: May 6, 2019 at 17:40 Quote
sherbet wrote:
thunder-nuggets wrote:
big companys like tyson and mazola have so many secrets about the trash they raise food with

Yeah no kidding, to the point where there's a ton of laws holding these secrets back, as it would damage the meat economy of the country so direly that it would actually damage the country itself.

Blows my mind.

Honestly though, I eat way too much mass market produced meat. Been trying to get more local small farm stuff, but bills just hurt.
Try going mostly veggie. Been on that train a few months now, went from meat with every meal to a couple of times a week. Way easier to eat local, good food when it's all veggies. Cooking/prep/planning is harder (because I just dont know that many vegetarian recipes yet) and the farts are pretty awful, but grocery bills are lower and environmental costs are on the downswing.

O+
Posted: May 6, 2019 at 17:47 Quote
dkidd wrote:
sherbet wrote:
thunder-nuggets wrote:
big companys like tyson and mazola have so many secrets about the trash they raise food with

Yeah no kidding, to the point where there's a ton of laws holding these secrets back, as it would damage the meat economy of the country so direly that it would actually damage the country itself.

Blows my mind.

Honestly though, I eat way too much mass market produced meat. Been trying to get more local small farm stuff, but bills just hurt.
Try going mostly veggie. Been on that train a few months now, went from meat with every meal to a couple of times a week. Way easier to eat local, good food when it's all veggies. Cooking/prep/planning is harder (because I just dont know that many vegetarian recipes yet) and the farts are pretty awful, but grocery bills are lower and environmental costs are on the downswing.

yet you still take the meat.......lol

jk jk

O+
Posted: May 6, 2019 at 18:02 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
dkidd wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Blows my mind.

yet you still take the meat.......lol

jk jk

photo

Posted: May 6, 2019 at 19:33 Quote
i aint cosigning that one thungy

Posted: May 6, 2019 at 19:43 Quote
sherbet wrote:
thunder-nuggets wrote:

Blows my mind.

Its a shame that you have to settle for eating sick animals if you are on a budget or you can pay a little more for less of a sick animal or you have to pay an outrageous amount for a free range pastured animal product.

Posted: May 7, 2019 at 0:26 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:
How?

O+
Posted: May 7, 2019 at 6:59 Quote
mtbikeaddict wrote:
thunder-nuggets wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:
How?

His mail order bride arrived and was... not exactly as advertised.

photo

Posted: May 7, 2019 at 7:08 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:
mtbikeaddict wrote:
No Sile, why?! WHY didst thou do this to me whilst I eat shredded wheat?! How COULD you? Cry lol Drool

Shredded f wheat Athens serious f did you think about or right on food supplies in USA

this is the british accent in text

Holy shifter, spell check all over the bloody Apple mf place

O+
Posted: May 7, 2019 at 8:10 Quote
dkidd wrote:
sherbet wrote:
thunder-nuggets wrote:

Blows my mind.

yeah i went vegetarian (with some fish now and then) a few months ago, its pretty insane how easy it is to eat cheap and its generally much healthier. the beef industry is f*cked.

O+
Posted: May 7, 2019 at 8:58 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
dam, tough crowd
Nah, just playin.

Posted: May 7, 2019 at 9:14 Quote
sosburn wrote:
dkidd wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Blows my mind.

yeah i went vegetarian (with some fish now and then) a few months ago, its pretty insane how easy it is to eat cheap and its generally much healthier. the beef industry is f*cked.
Yes, definitely this, I'm the same and so much cheaper which is good as a student haha.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.105687
Mobile Version of Website