Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Author Message
Posted: May 15, 2019 at 21:36 Quote
Bruh y'all weak as f*ck

Some short sweatpants and a whole lot of not giving a f*ck makes the 13 hours from barcelona to honduras seem like nothing

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 21:47 Quote
Hey thuggy, saw your new pics, congrats and looks sweet. That is, for a pig... Wink

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 21:57 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Bruh y'all weak as f*ck

Some short sweatpants and a whole lot of not giving a f*ck makes the 13 hours from barcelona to honduras seem like nothing
Flying back to U.K from Shanghai tomorrow ....20 hrs door to door..Rolleyes

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 22:12 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
it was dark so potato pics for now

So how did you get involved in this? Did you just message them?

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 22:18 Quote
How’s the stiction on them thungy duggits? My xfusion was shockingly good. Lowest stiction I’ve ever felt.

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 22:28 Quote
Gmoneyog1 wrote:
thunder-nuggets wrote:
it was dark so potato pics for now

So how did you get involved in this? Did you just message them?

yeah, carson set me up with a connection, sent them a message

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 22:29 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
How’s the stiction on them thungy duggits? My xfusion was shockingly good. Lowest stiction I’ve ever felt.

its better than fox kashima and rocks fast black, but x-fusion is know to be the best about stiction, shock is butter but theres a wee bit in the fork but it needs to be broken in

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 22:31 Quote
Maybe bust it open and slick honey the seals to help them break in

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 22:33 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Maybe bust it open and slick honey the seals to help them break in

stanchions are bone dry but i have some finish line lube so itll be good

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 22:41 Quote
YEET. Wish it was a coil Johnny. Seems like she’ll be good anyway.

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 22:56 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
YEET. Wish it was a coil Johnny. Seems like she’ll be good anyway.

Zeron is a coil but not a 170mm

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 23:31 Quote
fixed

Please sign this petition and help save my local trails!

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 23:32 Quote
Can you link it tho

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 23:34 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Can you link it tho

Apparently yes!

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 23:35 Quote
jibb wrote:
Have heard good things about Sheffield from two of my lecturers

Sheffield is probably also the sickest City you could live in if you are into your outdoor lifestyle.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.048488
Mobile Version of Website