Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: May 15, 2019 at 23:39 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Can you link it tho

Apparently yes!

Broken link for me.

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 23:39 Quote
marin8ted wrote:
jespinal wrote:
Bruh y'all weak as f*ck

Some short sweatpants and a whole lot of not giving a f*ck makes the 13 hours from barcelona to honduras seem like nothing
Flying back to U.K from Shanghai tomorrow ....20 hrs door to door..Rolleyes

Did Australia last summer, that was long as f*ck

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 23:50 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
fixed

Please sign this petition and help save my local trails!

And signed

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 0:27 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
ThunderChunk wrote:
I operate heavy equipment. I had 6 weeks of training. I only have 3 years experience. No student loan debt. I love my job and you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you what I make for a salary. But of course career isn't just about money. Do what you love and are passionate about! I'm way too stupid to be an engineer. I failed math in highschool. I'm just good at pulling levers in a machine.

Working on building sites is fun, bugger all work related stress, laugh a minute, work place bullying is all taken with a pinch of salt. I couldn't work in an office if I tried, also get to call myself an engineer!!!!

I love the trade life! Jokes and shenanigans all day yet somehow we're still productive. If you get bullied that just means the person or crew likes you. If you don't get bullied they don't like you haha.

It's good to know it's the same both sides of the pond.

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 0:44 Quote
feathers54 wrote:
anyone know what the top uni's are for engineering in the uk, im not doing further maths a level so cant go oxbridge but like the idea of bristol or bath maybe. want to study mechanincal engineering or somehting similar?

https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings?s=Mechanical%20Engineering

Here is literally a list of UK universities that do mechanical engineering ranked.

I go to Loughborough and can recommend the course here. It's tough but it's tough everywhere.

Compared to other highly ranked unis you get to do way more practical here. Hands-on time in the workshop making shit. At other unis mech eng is almost entirely taught in lecture halls and is all theoretical which is wank imo.

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 0:56 Quote
tom666 wrote:
feathers54 wrote:
anyone know what the top uni's are for engineering in the uk, im not doing further maths a level so cant go oxbridge but like the idea of bristol or bath maybe. want to study mechanincal engineering or somehting similar?

I go to Loughborough and can recommend the course here. It's tough but it's tough everywhere.

Would you say it's Toughborough?

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 1:20 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
tom666 wrote:
feathers54 wrote:

Would you say it's Toughborough?

Madder

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 3:28 Quote
You went one step too far sile

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 4:44 Quote
ratcat wrote:
jibb wrote:
Have heard good things about Sheffield from two of my lecturers

Sheffield is probably also the sickest City you could live in if you are into your outdoor lifestyle.
Cant wait to move away hahaha, nice enough city, just dont want to be here after uni.

When are you coming this was to ride bike etc anyway?

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 4:51 Quote
ratcat wrote:
jibb wrote:

Sheffield is probably also the sickest City you could live in if you are into your outdoor lifestyle.

It's good for outdoors lifestyle but it's also a bit of a shithole and full of stubborn northerners lol

If you're going for the outdoors lifestyle Ambleside or Keswick have got to be the places to live...

Or move to France. Annecy maybe.

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 4:54 Quote
hairy-g wrote:
ratcat wrote:
jibb wrote:

Cant wait to move away hahaha, nice enough city, just dont want to be here after uni.

Hopefully soon, been enjoying riding locally at the moment, friend from work lives 6 miles from Farmer John's so been hitting there a couple times and as our main office is a 5 minute ride from Dirt Factory been down there too when they have been opening it up for teaser weekends.

But yes definitely up for a ride sometime soon! Especially with the weather being as crazy good as it is!

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 5:02 Quote
tom666 wrote:
ratcat wrote:
jibb wrote:

It's good for outdoors lifestyle but it's also a bit of a shithole and full of stubborn northerners lol

If you're going for the outdoors lifestyle Ambleside, Keswick or Betws y Coed have got to be the places to live...

Or move to France. Annecy maybe.

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 5:07 Quote
ratcat wrote:
hairy-g wrote:
ratcat wrote:

Hopefully soon, been enjoying riding locally at the moment, friend from work lives 6 miles from Farmer John's so been hitting there a couple times and as our main office is a 5 minute ride from Dirt Factory been down there too when they have been opening it up for teaser weekends.

But yes definitely up for a ride sometime soon! Especially with the weather being as crazy good as it is!

Cool man! I need to get over there at some point, is it far from the train station / is it accessible enough?

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 5:24 Quote
tom666 wrote:
Hey, some of us are proud northerners from Sheffield Really Mad
I love my home city so much that I live 250 miles away lol

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 5:50 Quote
hairy-g wrote:
ratcat wrote:
hairy-g wrote:

Cool man! I need to get over there at some point, is it far from the train station / is it accessible enough?

Dirt factory is basically over the road from Piccadilly. Farmer Johns is about 7 miles from Hadfield station.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.046713
Mobile Version of Website