Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Author Message
Posted: May 16, 2019 at 7:04 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
fixed

Please sign this petition and help save my local trails!

And signed

I don't know how you fixed it but thank you. We are desperately rallying to save these trails. Some have been there for over 30 years, some are new and some of the best trails in Nanaimo.. Several I personally built and/or helped build. This really hits me personally and I ask that anyone who can relate or gets where I'm coming from to please sign this petition.

here

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 8:53 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
tom666 wrote:
It's good for outdoors lifestyle but it's also a bit of a shithole and full of stubborn northerners lol
Hey, some of us are proud northerners from Sheffield Really Mad
I love my home city so much that I live 250 miles away lol

Devon is like Hobbiton and Sheffield is basically Mordor for any Americans wondering

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 9:02 Quote
tom666 wrote:
OneBanana wrote:
tom666 wrote:
It's good for outdoors lifestyle but it's also a bit of a shithole and full of stubborn northerners lol
Hey, some of us are proud northerners from Sheffield Really Mad
I love my home city so much that I live 250 miles away lol

Devon is like Hobbiton and Sheffield is basically Mordor for any Americans wondering
Too goodlol

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 9:15 Quote
i could use some advice regards of a purchase. so i have cancelled my bronson order as sc just delayed and delayed the delivery date from the original eta which was in march than april, may, and the latest to june. to keep some of my sanity during winter i bought a 275+ hardtail which i just love on my local trails. according to strava i have better/similar times and more importantly the fun just increased like a LOT compared to riding my nomad3.
as i had some time to read my bookmarked links about fancy bikes and frames i have managed to narrow down the cicle to four candidates:
-bronson(some german shops have them in stock) Xl
-stumpy evo 27,5 S3
-mondraker foxy 27,5 L
-transition patrol L (201Cool

+1 airdrop edit v3 L

i'm 179 in height with fairly avarage dimensions. these bikes have similar geo, maybe the stumpy is bit on the edge in the ha department. my fork has 43mm offset and 160mm travel, planning to run 40mm stem on either one. primary use would be enduro races(not a chance to get close to podium), and local rides, occaisonal bikepark visits.
my budget is set on sub 2k eur for the frameset.
thanks in advance!

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 9:34 Quote
moferenc wrote:
i could use some advice regards of a purchase. so i have cancelled my bronson order as sc just delayed and delayed the delivery date from the original eta which was in march than april, may, and the latest to june. to keep some of my sanity during winter i bought a 275+ hardtail which i just love on my local trails. according to strava i have better/similar times and more importantly the fun just increased like a LOT compared to riding my nomad3.
as i had some time to read my bookmarked links about fancy bikes and frames i have managed to narrow down the cicle to four candidates:
-bronson(some german shops have them in stock) Xl
-stumpy evo 27,5 S3
-mondraker foxy 27,5 L
-transition patrol L (201Cool

+1 airdrop edit v3 L

i'm 179 in height with fairly avarage dimensions. these bikes have similar geo, maybe the stumpy is bit on the edge in the ha department. my fork has 43mm offset and 160mm travel, planning to run 40mm stem on either one. primary use would be enduro races(not a chance to get close to podium), and local rides, occaisonal bikepark visits.
my budget is set on sub 2k eur for the frameset.
thanks in advance!

all of them are sick dude. my mates got the stumpy evo and the quality of the frame is unreal, such a sick bike and so easy to go fast on. tranistions are cool as well, lots of my friends rate them highly, bit more fun than the stumpy evo. don't know much about mondrakers but the geo might suit your height same with the stumpy i guess. forget santa cruz, my mate sanpped one of the 2019 alloy bronson and warranty has been a pain. now airdrop, have spoke to a couple of dudes and they highly rate them, i think their sich and love the unique image, looks sorted and reviews of the v2 were good so the v3 should be even better right? where do you live?

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 9:53 Quote

I am more than surprised with Suntours stuff, did a quick morning jump sesh and damn...

so friggin sensitive and plush, virtually no stiction after a few bounces, insane

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 9:58 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:

I am more than surprised with Suntours stuff, did a quick morning jump sesh and damn...

so friggin sensitive and plush, virtually no stiction after a few bounces, insane
Stop flexin, braggart lol Wink

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 10:19 Quote
Speaking of flexin'

Got a meeting in Vancouver tomorrow morning, so I'm gonna head to Whistler in the afternoon. WHISMAS!!!

Edit: I figure if I can get there by noon I'll be able to actually get on the chair by 3. Plenty of time for a run.

Edit edit: I guessed the correct trail for golden nug, and I'm pretty sure I guessed the correct corner, but I didnt win... they must have required the winner to be super precise.

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 10:28 Quote
tom666 wrote:
Devon is like Hobbiton and Sheffield is basically Mordor for any Americans wondering

So much truth lol lol lol


Devon:

Sheffield:

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 10:34 Quote
dkidd wrote:
Speaking of flexin'

Got a meeting in Vancouver tomorrow morning, so I'm gonna head to Whistler in the afternoon. WHISMAS!!!

Edit: I figure if I can get there by noon I'll be able to actually get on the chair by 3. Plenty of time for a run.

Edit edit: I guessed the correct trail for golden nug, and I'm pretty sure I guessed the correct corner, but I didnt win... they must have required the winner to be super precise.
Alright alright there mister Lou Ferrigno, calm down. Really Mad Cry Jail
Wink
Drool tup Salute lol
Edit: Dang, what trail was it? Big Grin
Edit edit: Yes yes, I know, it's over, sigh

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 10:46 Quote
ive ridden XL bronson and stumpjumper evo S3 and they feel very different size wise. i also like bronsons suspension a lot more than the evo.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.053489
Mobile Version of Website