Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: May 22, 2019 at 23:36 Quote
I do love my Giro Privateers, but no experience on their flat shoes.

Posted: May 22, 2019 at 23:54 Quote
I only get a discount on giro or 5 10. I don't even know where I could buy RC locally.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 6:14 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:
I only get a discount on giro or 5 10. I don't even know where I could buy RC locally.
You can buy them online, I am about to get a pair of Black Livewires from there

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 7:10 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Maybe mines defective... maybe its maybalee
Couldn't have anything to do with some material loss that occurred during install, could it? Wink

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 8:15 Quote
Tomorrow an erasmusbfriend who I haven't seen in three years come to visit, I am beyond excited

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 8:34 Quote
So we should talk more about an (Oregon?) PIG meetup if it's gonna happen.

Things to discuss:

1. Date (summer '19)
2. Location(s) to ride
3. Locations to stay (for out-of-town Piggies)
4. transportation options
5. Cheap Airfare options.

If you have thoughts on any of the 5 topics above, let's discuss.

My thoughts:
1. Date: I feel like the first couple weekends in August would be ideal. 3&4 or 10&11, right before Crankworx. That way any piggies who'd like to continue on to do CWorx can do so.
2. Location: Northwestern Oregon. IF we picked somewhere like Bend or Salem there's tons of top-notch riding easily accessible from there.
3. Places to stay. I have 2 spare rooms and a back yard for camping in Portland. Beyond that I say we camp.
4. Transportation Options: I can transport lots of bikes, but not many people. I can also provide bikes if people want to fly here and not bring their bikes.
5. Cheap Airfare: Not a clue. Kayak probably has some options.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 8:49 Quote
Na, you would think so. But the only part that got the dremel was the clamp.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 9:10 Quote
dkidd wrote:

Things to discuss:

1. Date (summer '19)
2. Location(s) to ride

My thoughts:
1. Date: I feel like the first couple weekends in August would be ideal. 3&4 or 10&11, right before Crankworx. That way any piggies who'd like to continue on to do CWorx can do so.
2. Location: Northwestern Oregon. IF we picked somewhere like Bend or Salem there's tons of top-notch riding easily accessible from there.
3. Places to stay. I have 2 spare rooms and a back yard for camping in Portland. Beyond that I say we camp.
4. Transportation Options: I can transport lots of bikes, but not many people. I can also provide bikes if people want to fly here and not bring their bikes.
my man I will go to the 2020 pig meet

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 13:09 Quote
jespinal wrote:
dkidd wrote:

Things to discuss:

1. Date (summer '19)
2. Location(s) to ride

My thoughts:
Any plans to get your ass to the UK?

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 14:01 Quote
dkidd wrote:

Things to discuss:

1. Date (summer '19)
2. Location(s) to ride

My thoughts:

1. I’ll be moving to Ashland at some point in August, so I would say later in August early September would be my ideal, but I could make the 10/11 work, and maybeeee the 3/4.
2. I’m fine anywhere in Oregon as I haven’t ridden anywhere there yet.
3. Give me some space to lay out my sleeping bag and I’m good, could sleep in my Jeep too.
4. Room for five people, have a Yakima roof rack to potentially carry two bikes, also have a basket to carry things like coolers or who knows what else.
5. I’ll be driving but, I guess it would be good to tell people what airport to fly into. PDX right?

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 15:10 Quote
dont think I can make it, but if you guys plan on CR hit me up, got a mountain site where we could get rock star threatment for not much, bassicaly, lots of food, beer and shuttle

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 15:40 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
dkidd wrote:

Things to discuss:

1. Date (summer '19)
2. Location(s) to ride

My thoughts:

1. I’ll be moving to Ashland at some point in August, so I would say later in August early September would be my ideal, but I could make the 10/11 work, and maybeeee the 3/4.
2. I’m fine anywhere in Oregon as I haven’t ridden anywhere there yet.
3. Give me some space to lay out my sleeping bag and I’m good, could sleep in my Jeep too.
4. Room for five people, have a Yakima roof rack to potentially carry two bikes, also have a basket to carry things like coolers or who knows what else.
5. I’ll be driving but, I guess it would be good to tell people what airport to fly into. PDX right?
Yeah, PDX would be easiest. I can run airport shuttles too.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 22:40 Quote
hairy-g wrote:
jespinal wrote:
dkidd wrote:

Things to discuss:

1. Date (summer '19)
2. Location(s) to ride

My thoughts:

Or a Piggie NZ meet???
Forget your Northern Hemisphere winter blues by having a blast in our Southern Hemisphere summer!

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 22:45 Quote
hairy-g wrote:
jespinal wrote:
dkidd wrote:

Things to discuss:

1. Date (summer '19)
2. Location(s) to ride

My thoughts:
actually yeah, the thing is with college I never had cash to travel now that I have some sort of income I can plan ahead

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 22:54 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=213667&pagenum=1#commentid6739027

yup...

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.045412
Mobile Version of Website