Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 15:06 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
jespinal wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:

I saw you were in hospital. You OK now?
He's in for Ligma

?

Usually traeted with Ligma Balls

Magura Smile

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 18:01 Quote
I’m better. Not great. But kidney function was good enough to discharge me this morning. And I know man, but if it’s less than I’ve been pissing the last 2 days, I’ll be fine. I just look like an average American now. And I hate it. I’m so...... jiggly.

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 18:43 Quote
Get those titties out on SnapChat!

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 18:43 Quote
This a result of the 50 miler?

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 18:44 Quote
Oh and here’s to a cheerful speedy recovery bud! :-)

O+
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 21:10 Quote
jespinal wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
I didn’t think water retention was really a big thing. 36 hours on an IV have changed my mind. Think I’ve gained 10 pounds at least in water.

He's in for Ligma

Hahahahaha ligma balls

O+
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 21:11 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
I didn’t think water retention was really a big thing. 36 hours on an IV have changed my mind. Think I’ve gained 10 pounds at least in water.

I hate that feeling. I hope you're doing better now

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 22:25 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
I’m better. Not great. But kidney function was good enough to discharge me this morning. And I know man, but if it’s less than I’ve been pissing the last 2 days, I’ll be fine. I just look like an average American now. And I hate it. I’m so...... jiggly.
you had kidney malfunction? That's shitty mane take care of yourself

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 1:07 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
This a result of the 50 miler?
52 miler trail run. More so the result of being really undertrained for said race. My body feels pretty good ATM.
And Jesp, went so much kidney malfunction as the broken down muscle can damage the kidneys if It isn’t cleared soon after this starts happening.

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 1:51 Quote
Damn bro, take it easy and fully heal up before your next one

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 9:30 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:
jespinal wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:

He's in for Ligma

Hahahahaha ligma balls

do you like dragons?

cuz ill be dragon my balls on your face

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 12:55 Quote
I just saw a ad for a kids e-bike. That might be the dumbest thing I have seen. If 12 year olds can’t ride up hills anymore then our future isn’t very bright.

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 13:33 Quote
Saw a kid riding one of those on the local trails a while ago. They were chilling where everyone stops before the climb back up, and I got talking to her dad and kinda understood the logic in their case. He'd bought her an ebike so she could do more long distance stuff than she'd manage under her own power at that age, and then he had trouble keeping up with her on his own bike, so got himself an ebike too. And it means that he and his fairly young daughter (I'd guess around 11-12ish) could cover pretty decent distances together out in the countryside. He'd taken her to most of the major trail centres around the UK with it, both were having loads of fun, and she still got plenty of exercise just through distance.
Pretty sure that by the time she's into her teens she'd demolish me both on fitness and bike handling skills, so doesn't seem too bad to me, at least in certain cases.

Obviously I'm sure some spoiled lazy kids who really do need the exercise will be bought them and thus burn even fewer calories than the mediocre amount they already manage, but I don't think they are universally a terrible idea.

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 13:34 Quote
krattAtak wrote:
our future isn’t very bright.

FYP

Magura Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.065422
Mobile Version of Website