Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 0:36 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
Just got done with a 50 mile trail race. Pissing brown. No bueno. Drank around 2 gallons during said race in like 13.5 hours.

Congrats man! 50 miles is a long way

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 0:52 Quote
dkidd wrote:
its-chris wrote:
he have a horn?? or an extra hole to breath?? or both??
Nah, but he's like 6'3. I dunno what you guys were going on about saying he's short.

False. Maybe 5’3.

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 1:30 Quote
dkidd wrote:
its-chris wrote:
he have a horn?? or an extra hole to breath?? or both??
Nah, but he's like 6'3. I dunno what you guys were going on about saying he's short.
You get catfished?

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 2:09 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
Just got done with a 50 mile trail race. Pissing brown. No bueno. Drank around 2 gallons during said race in like 13.5 hours.
Fair play, well done tup

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 2:54 Quote
Should I get a black Bomber Z1 for 540€ or red for 560€ or neither?

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 3:28 Quote
Wale wrote:

Colour of your frame?

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 5:02 Quote
Go black, if you still ride a Kona Hei Hei DL then the green with black would be kinda ugly, and if you had the 27.5 version it would still not match the blue green colors.

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 6:21 Quote
Morph Cycles frame 1 built up. 140 travel fork in the trail flipchip position. Can be run with a 160 fork and the flipchip inverted for more enduro characteristics. morphcycles on instagram or www.morphcycles.co.uk for more info

The bike I designed and had made is all built up! Pretty stoked.

Apologies to anybody who's seen this already because I posted it in a couple threads yesterday and some of you will have seen it on instagram, I just wanted to show all the piggos.

Hopefully nobody thinks it deserves to be in here lol

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 6:28 Quote
tom666 wrote:
Morph Cycles frame 1 built up. 140 travel fork in the trail flipchip position. Can be run with a 160 fork and the flipchip inverted for more enduro characteristics. morphcycles on instagram or www.morphcycles.co.uk for more info

Apologies to anybody who's seen this already because I posted it in a couple threads yesterday and some of you will have seen it on instagram, I just wanted to show all the piggos.

Looks rad man!

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 6:31 Quote
tom666 wrote:
Tire logo / valve stem alignment leaves something to be desired. Instant Pigthread material lol

Looks awesome - must be a great feeling to see your own creation come to life like that?
I've seen it in what feels like every thread on PB and on Instaspam, but still looks good tup

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 6:45 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
Looks awesome - must be a great feeling to see your own creation come to life like that?

THIS! ^

Stoked for you, looks RAD! Salute

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 6:50 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
Wale wrote:

Colour of your frame?

Well I don't have a frame yet. I was thinking of starting to build an enduro rig.

krattAtak wrote:
Go black, if you still ride a Kona Hei Hei DL then the green with black would be kinda ugly, and if you had the 27.5 version it would still not match the blue green colors.

Yes I still have the Kona, but I thought I would start building an enduro bike around this fork.
I was thinking either Mondraker Foxy29, Pole Evolink 140 or 158, or Nukeproof Mega 290.

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 7:05 Quote
tom666 wrote:

No red pedals.....disqualified from here Book cool bike congrats

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 7:31 Quote
dkidd wrote:
Looks rad man!

Killrockstar wrote:
Stoked for you, looks RAD! Salute

Thanks so much guys Fab

OneBanana wrote:
Tire logo / valve stem alignment leaves something to be desired. Instant Pigthread material lol

I've seen it in what feels like every thread on PB and on Instaspam, but still looks good tup

Haha, sorry man!

It has been pretty epic to see it go from idea in my head to a 2D model, then a 3D model, then getting photo updates of it being made.

When it finally arrived I was pretty speechless. Then I've had to just stare at it for 3 weeks whilst I sat my finals which was easily the 3 longest weeks of my life.

Finally built it up and it was so crazy to actually swing a leg over it and pedal away. Very fulfilling, but it was a lot of work - a lot more than you would even think, particularly with the flipchip.

marin8ted wrote:
No red pedals.....disqualified from here Book cool bike congrats

Haha definitely needs some battered DMR V8s in red and some mismatching anodised kit to finish her off

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 10:46 Quote
Wale wrote:
Neither. And go for the evolink.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.050409
Mobile Version of Website