Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jul 9, 2019 at 16:54 Quote
Adderall, coke and/or meth.

Posted: Jul 9, 2019 at 17:00 Quote
Intermittent fasting has been working for me. Started at 228 down to 211 in a month or so

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 0:29 Quote
abennett219 wrote:

I’m looking to get back in the gym soon to bulk up after a while out. This seems like really sound advice and will definitely give it a go! I’m about 9 and a half stone atm (won the genetic lottery and have about 5% body fat no matter what I eat)

How do you structure your days at the gym, push, pull, legs or mix it up more?

Sounds good.

Like I mentioned in the post

I'd recommend something like:

Tuesday: Squat + Bench Press + rows + direct arm work

Thursday: Squat + Overhead press + pulldown + shoulders

Sunday: Deadlift + Glutes + Core + Bench Press + arms

Those sessions will probably take you the best part of 2 hours - but at least it's only 3x a week. Best reason to structure your training like this is you get to train all your body parts frequently.

I'm sure you've heard people say you make gains outside of the gym. You "break muscle down" at the gym and then it heals and recovers over the following 1-2 days and "comes back stronger".

Following something like this you hit something leg based 3x a week (squat twice and deadlift). You break muscle down and build it back stronger 3x in a week. You also do some kind of pressing 3x a week, back 2-3x, shoulders twice.

If you did push/pull/legs but still only went to the gym 3x a week it would be a whole week until you did legs again, a whole week until you did bench press again etc. Muscle would recover in 2 days and then just be sat waiting for you to train again for 5 days.

Professional bodybuilders split their training up a lot more, into body parts and push/pull/legs type things. People try to imitate them and assume they must know best - but don't copy what pro bodybuilders do. If you're 5'8 and 300lbs of solid muscle with 2 grams of exogenous testosterone in your system you have quite different needs to basically anybody else. Copy how actual athletes train - it will be a lot more like this.

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 1:19 Quote
How do you exclusively work out your glutes?

You sit there cldnching and unclenching your butt for 30 minutes?

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 1:32 Quote
God that’s so hot

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 2:52 Quote
Check you out brahhhh

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 2:54 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:

None of that toxic shite!

Pure non sleep mixed with lots of walking and talking.

Oh yh fuelled by binge drinking whiskey/rum/port & of course cider with the odd special brew (strong lager)

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 6:25 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:

None of that toxic shite!

Pure non sleep mixed with lots of walking and talking.

Oh yh fuelled by binge drinking whiskey/rum/port & of course cider with the odd special brew (strong lager)
It’s a good way to loose weight.

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 6:26 Quote
Yes amphetamine yes however kills off the olde ticker.

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 7:05 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Yes amphetamine yes however kills off the olde ticker.
I mean, so does being too healthy, not healthy enough, eating literally anything apparently. So might as well die of something.

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 7:21 Quote
Or dying by running for 50 miles for no apparent reason

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 7:27 Quote
Hahaha! Running - what’s that lol

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 7:28 Quote
That's what you do, when you've lost your horse.

Magura Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.078041
Mobile Version of Website