Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Author Message
Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 11:54 Quote
So I'm thinking about getting a Marino full sus frame.

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 12:10 Quote
You should do that. But wait a little while so I don't get stuck behind you in the build queue Razz
Their prices seem great and I don't think I've seen anything negative about them. I emailed them yesterday to enquire about getting a hardtail, possibly with matching forks.

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 12:14 Quote
Doooo not email marino, you won’t get a response. Message him on FB.

And yes, get a marino.

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 12:27 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Doooo not email marino, you won’t get a response. Message him on FB.

And yes, get a marino.

I don't do Facebook. It was easier to write out my intended specs in an email initially, but I'll follow it up with an Instagram DM too Wink

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 12:40 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Doooo not email marino, you won’t get a response. Message him on FB.

And yes, get a marino.

I have just fb messaged them

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 12:42 Quote
I want a 27.5 frame that doesn't have silly geometry

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 12:48 Quote
Hell make you whatever you want. You should be looking at around 700USD with extras included like brake mounts and gussets. That’s a shipped to your door price. Pretty f*cking reasonable.

My hardtail he just completed was 410USD but I used Reynolds tubing. Would have been cheaper with 4130

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 12:52 Quote
moferenc wrote:
Wale wrote:
Should I get a black Bomber Z1 for 540€ or red for 560€ or neither?
Neither. And go for the evolink.

Yeah I guess I'll skip it. I really want to try coil next. And Evolink!

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 13:31 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Hell make you whatever you want. You should be looking at around 700USD with extras included like brake mounts and gussets. That’s a shipped to your door price. Pretty f*cking reasonable.

My hardtail he just completed was 410USD but I used Reynolds tubing. Would have been cheaper with 4130
What was the extra charge for the Reynolds tubing, if you don't mind me asking?

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 13:57 Quote
Wale wrote:
moferenc wrote:
Wale wrote:
Should I get a black Bomber Z1 for 540€ or red for 560€ or neither?
Neither. And go for the evolink.

Yeah I guess I'll skip it. I really want to try coil next. And Evolink!

If my bronson would have gotten a bit more late to show up, i'd went for a 2nd hand evolink. I'm 179cm and the long reach feels super nice on the xl bronson v3. The top tube a bit long and the sta could be steeper, so i really think that a pole will be my next bike after a year or two.

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 16:03 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Hell make you whatever you want. You should be looking at around 700USD with extras included like brake mounts and gussets. That’s a shipped to your door price. Pretty f*cking reasonable.

My hardtail he just completed was 410USD but I used Reynolds tubing. Would have been cheaper with 4130
What was the extra charge for the Reynolds tubing, if you don't mind me asking?

Believe it was 90USD. I’m not sure he has much more but it’s worth an ask.

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 16:56 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Hell make you whatever you want. You should be looking at around 700USD with extras included like brake mounts and gussets. That’s a shipped to your door price. Pretty f*cking reasonable.

My hardtail he just completed was 410USD but I used Reynolds tubing. Would have been cheaper with 4130

thats cheap! probably will sell the sb66 and get one of those, anyways not riding that much lately so can do without a bike

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 21:44 Quote
dkidd wrote:
its-chris wrote:
he have a horn?? or an extra hole to breath?? or both??
Nah, but he's like 6'3. I dunno what you guys were going on about saying he's short.

How much did he pay you to say that?

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 1:01 Quote
foobajoob wrote:
dkidd wrote:
its-chris wrote:
he have a horn?? or an extra hole to breath?? or both??
Nah, but he's like 6'3. I dunno what you guys were going on about saying he's short.

How much did he pay you to say that?
12 crates of bud light at least

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 5:30 Quote
jespinal wrote:
foobajoob wrote:
dkidd wrote:

Nah, but he's like 6'3. I dunno what you guys were going on about saying he's short.

How much did he pay you to say that?
12 crates of bud light at least

thats like 3 dollars


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.059967
Mobile Version of Website