Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 5:35 Quote
Skootur wrote:
tom666 wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:
thanks guys. getting the hang of driving stick Smile

Or as we call it in the Civilized World

Driving

FYP lol

*cough cough*

In the civilized world, we drive in the right side of the road. Driving in the left side is a leftover from a rather uncivilized world, where it was done so, in order to to be able to fight off an attack from oncoming traffic, using your dominant hand for the sword.

Even in Sweden they have figured it, though it took them a bit longer as usual.

Magura Big Grin

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 5:43 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:
Skootur wrote:
tom666 wrote:

Or as we call it in the Civilized World

Driving

FYP lol

*cough cough*

In the civilized world, we drive in the right side of the road. Driving in the left side is a leftover from a rather uncivilized world, where it was done so, in order to to be able to fight off an attack from oncoming traffic, using your dominant hand for the sword.

Even in Sweden they have figured it, though it took them a bit longer as usual.

Magura Big Grin

Lolz

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 6:37 Quote
We live by the car...

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 7:12 Quote
So I had my first real crash yesterday. I hit a 10ish ft rock roll but decided to drop it to a transition at the bottom. It went smoothly and I nailed it. I crashed when I hit a hidden rock on the run out that was covered by weeds. Threw me sideways off the trail and hit my hip on a rock. Now I have a big tennis ball sized lump. Hurts like a bitch. Can't even put pressure on my left leg. Anyone have tips to heal faster? This is all new to me. I have never really hurt myself biking

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 7:36 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:
So I had my first real crash yesterday. I hit a 10ish ft rock roll but decided to drop it to a transition at the bottom. It went smoothly and I nailed it. I crashed when I hit a hidden rock on the run out that was covered by weeds. Threw me sideways off the trail and hit my hip on a rock. Now I have a big tennis ball sized lump. Hurts like a bitch. Can't even put pressure on my left leg. Anyone have tips to heal faster? This is all new to me. I have never really hurt myself biking

ice and rest really. sometimes a regular dose of advil will help me heal up faster but getting hurt is one of those things where you kind of have to just go through the motions of it

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 7:50 Quote
Depending on the injury a bit of massage, physio or chiropractic work could greatly speed up the healing process. I've been in the bad crash boat a couple of times in the last couple of years, and now very grateful for my benefits.
However rest, eating anti-inflammatory foods, stretching and some CBDs are the injury essentials for me!

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 9:49 Quote
Healing vibes, Chunk! My only advice (which you probably dont need to hear) is don't let it keep you off the bike too long!

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 11:34 Quote
That sounds horribly painful

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 12:16 Quote
So I have a tinder date tomorrow

Girl doesn't seem too crazy and she's lovely

She has a dick doesn't she

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 12:19 Quote
jespinal wrote:

dhmtbr777 wrote:

Magura Big Grin

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 13:47 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:
jespinal wrote:

dhmtbr777 wrote:

Magura Big Grin

Communication and plenty of lube...

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 14:29 Quote

This story is awsome! Super nice to see an accomplishment like yours!

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 14:30 Quote
That's pretty friggin rad. Nice bike dude

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.035423
Mobile Version of Website