Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 0:54 Quote
So I met the tinder girl

She's a bit cubbier in real life

Still gonna tap it tho

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 0:57 Quote
jespinal wrote:
So I met the tinder girl

She's a bit cubbier in real life

Still gonna tap it tho

Nothing wrong with a few extra lbs. I like em thick.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 1:00 Quote
Dont get me wrong I have sickness for the thiccness

But she is a bit past that, the girl I was with before was thicc, she's chubby, nothing wrong with that, just that hwr tinder photos and the reality are a tad different

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 2:04 Quote
Bamboozled again.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 2:31 Quote
ratcat wrote:
Bamboozled again.
at least she doesn't have a dick

No but real talk it seriously baffles me how girls will work the shit out of their angles for tinder...like I won't notice you're deffinitely fatter, and shorter in person?

Not this case I already knew she is chubby but one girl I met was easily twice the f*cking size you saw in pictures and half the height

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 3:49 Quote
The fat ones work the D harder*

*may or may not be true

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 4:01 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
The fat ones work the D harder*

*may or may not be true

It's true. I've had my share of fatties. I am not a picky man.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 5:02 Quote
*Scientifically proven haha

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 8:57 Quote
So here's the question-
You're a chubby person. You aren't super happy with your weight but you're working to change that. You dont like any photos of yourself that make you look fat. Plus, you haven't had any luck on dating sites when you put up pictures that make you look bigger. You have a couple photos that you think you look really good in. Like really good. You look how you feel, and how you know you're gonna look when you've trimmed down a bit.

So do you post the pictures that get you introduced to people so that you have a chance at showing them your winning personality, or do you post the pictures of yourself that even you don't like?

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 9:14 Quote
I don’t think it’s that black and white.

My girlfriend, who I met off of Bumble and have been with for a year and a half now, would fit into the former. She works out a lot, eats healthy, and really struggles to get her size down to where she used to be and wants to be. But she’s going into med school and puts schooling as number one priority over everything and has had to put a lot of her exercising on the back burner. Not to mention she’s broken her back from karate a few years back which set her back some.

But I also know there are girls out there, that while they may be upset with their size and everything, aren’t doing anything to help themselves get back to what they used to be. In this case posting pictures to dry and draw people in to show the winning personality to me is like false advertising, for lack of a better term.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 9:21 Quote
You aren't wrong. Just saying that before we accuse anyone of catfishing we should be aware of the factors that might have led to their decision.

In defense of your point though, starting off a relationship with a lie isn't laying good groundwork.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 9:44 Quote
Also worth noting that men are at least as bad - firmly in the "why lie about it when it'll be obvious if/when you meet" is the statistical trend for us to exaggerate our height by around 2". Do these guys go on their first date, and indeed all subsequent dates, wearing heels?!
Similar behaviour with income, on those sites that use it as a search option.
This was weirdly interesting reading, as they have access to all their users' data:
https://theblog.okcupid.com/the-big-lies-people-tell-in-online-dating-a9e3990d6ae2

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 10:01 Quote
I just lie that I’ve been in a relationship for like 20yrs however “need to escape for my one true love”

Adding numbers to my bed laid count

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 10:30 Quote
dkidd wrote:
So here's the question-
You're a chubby person. You aren't super happy with your weight but you're working to change that. You dont like any photos of yourself that make you look fat. Plus, you haven't had any luck on dating sites when you put up pictures that make you look bigger. You have a couple photos that you think you look really good in. Like really good. You look how you feel, and how you know you're gonna look when you've trimmed down a bit.

So do you post the pictures that get you introduced to people so that you have a chance at showing them your winning personality, or do you post the pictures of yourself that even you don't like?
here is where we differ, one thing is a photo that makes you look fat and the next one, one that doesn't match reality.

As I stated this girl I met before, she doesn't have just a few pounds more, or is a few inches shorter, we're talking 2 different people.size wise, you won't feel cstfished? Because I do

I have no issue with weight since I always like to meet in person before chat a bit and then see how it goes plus I aint no supermodel wither so can't judge anyone.

Of course you can chose photos that make you look better I won't post a photo of me looking down at my phonw with a dumb grin and a double chin, no one would, at the same time I won't post something from when I weighted 40kg less.

I don't lie my tinder bio reads clearly I have a dadbod and that I don't have a fit body, I just want the same in return

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.054351
Mobile Version of Website