Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 11:44 Quote
tom666 wrote:
secondtimeuser wrote:
How's Loughborough Uni these days?

Doing super well man. Killing it in the rankings - top 10 in all the major tables now. Tonnes of new stuff popping up all the time. Just won BUCS for the 40th year in a row.

Student Union is in a bit of debt tho. They burned the candle at both ends to win best student union awards for a few years and it's all caught up with them now lol

I though Uni of Sheffield had won best student union for like the past 6 years in a row or something?

Edit, after a quick Google, uni of is 2nd this year and loughborough first. Sheffield must have slacked after becoming complacent lol

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 11:48 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Dont get me wrong I have sickness for the thiccness

But she is a bit past that, the girl I was with before was thicc, she's chubby, nothing wrong with that, just that hwr tinder photos and the reality are a tad different

Isn't that known as cat fishing?

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 17:09 Quote
dkidd wrote:
So here's the question-
You're a chubby person. You aren't super happy with your weight but you're working to change that. You dont like any photos of yourself that make you look fat. Plus, you haven't had any luck on dating sites when you put up pictures that make you look bigger. You have a couple photos that you think you look really good in. Like really good. You look how you feel, and how you know you're gonna look when you've trimmed down a bit.

So do you post the pictures that get you introduced to people so that you have a chance at showing them your winning personality, or do you post the pictures of yourself that even you don't like?

If you actually expect it to go anywhere other than just sex, starting a relationship based on lies/stretched truths, is always a recipe for disaster. Being completely upfront is the only way.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 18:30 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Or Cat FISTING
I'm picturing a really noisy boxing match with the angriest gloves you've ever seen.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 18:36 Quote
jespinal wrote:
dkidd wrote:
So here's the question-
You're a chubby person. You aren't super happy with your weight but you're working to change that. You dont like any photos of yourself that make you look fat. Plus, you haven't had any luck on dating sites when you put up pictures that make you look bigger. You have a couple photos that you think you look really good in. Like really good. You look how you feel, and how you know you're gonna look when you've trimmed down a bit.

So do you post the pictures that get you introduced to people so that you have a chance at showing them your winning personality, or do you post the pictures of yourself that even you don't like?
here is where we differ, one thing is a photo that makes you look fat and the next one, one that doesn't match reality.

As I stated this girl I met before, she doesn't have just a few pounds more, or is a few inches shorter, we're talking 2 different people.size wise, you won't feel cstfished? Because I do

I have no issue with weight since I always like to meet in person before chat a bit and then see how it goes plus I aint no supermodel wither so can't judge anyone.

Of course you can chose photos that make you look better I won't post a photo of me looking down at my phonw with a dumb grin and a double chin, no one would, at the same time I won't post something from when I weighted 40kg less.

I don't lie my tinder bio reads clearly I have a dadbod and that I don't have a fit body, I just want the same in return

It was a question rather than a statement. But sure.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 23:10 Quote
hairy-g wrote:
tom666 wrote:
secondtimeuser wrote:
How's Loughborough Uni these days?

Doing super well man. Killing it in the rankings - top 10 in all the major tables now. Tonnes of new stuff popping up all the time. Just won BUCS for the 40th year in a row.

Student Union is in a bit of debt tho. They burned the candle at both ends to win best student union awards for a few years and it's all caught up with them now lol

I though Uni of Sheffield had won best student union for like the past 6 years in a row or something?

Edit, after a quick Google, uni of is 2nd this year and loughborough first. Sheffield must have slacked after becoming complacent lol

There's tonnes of different bodies that do these awards - just like there's more than one set of university rankings.

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 12:16 Quote
I've had explosive diarrhea for the past 2 days

My a*shole is on fire

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 12:19 Quote
#pepinocongelado

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 12:25 Quote
a*shole on fire a day after a catfish tinder date

Coincidence?

Methinks not

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 12:52 Quote
Makes me wonder what’s worse. Chilli flake knob or the ring of fire...

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 14:04 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
a*shole on fire a day after a catfish tinder date

Coincidence?

Methinks not

Hey man it's cool if you're into that.

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 14:26 Quote
you all need to stop slut shaming my boy jesp Frown

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 15:05 Quote
jespinal wrote:

My a*shole is on fire

Try soothing it with milk, a quart up your ass should fix it

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 23:00 Quote
jespinal wrote:

My a*shole is on fire

Pepto

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.034646
Mobile Version of Website