Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 2:59 Quote
ratcat wrote:
Damn after all the years of jokes Jose became the f*cking man.

f*cking pervert. Keep it up!

This plus he ages like a fine wine

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 8:02 Quote
Managed to slice my left index finger open and lop off the tip with the most retarded use of a butter knife the world has ever seen.
How's your day going

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 8:25 Quote
Hungover free and I just made ot to work, I havs been trying to get a hold of my boss for the past week so I can finish 3 projects that need his approval, so far no luck so i am chilling in the meeting room with a/c

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 8:51 Quote
Good. Had a good run, doing work certification this week, so back in my home town. But also bad because my mom told me that her surgery last week, which went well, ending up with her finding out she has stomach cancer.

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 9:04 Quote
Damn. Hope it's early enough to treat.

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 9:35 Quote
Damn that be some bad news!

Just been at the Special brew then took a walk to supermarket in rain

Met a bloke with a cast on crutches with his leg all ripped up due to a f football injury

I walked off like “buddy I hope the sliding tackle was worth it”

Then cringed at the pain he must be enduring

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 9:40 Quote
Also an issue with my local baby making lady

She was shocked at how I wanted to use a condom after a recent termination of our baby

My line or rather lines of thinking are all over the place on this

I also met a 51 yrs woman who I get on better with than any of previous women I see however she uses Amphetamine & cocaine so ditched her sorry ass as she refuses help

Turns out this 51yrs Fem isn’t so lovely after all

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 9:48 Quote
Your chain of thought is difficult to track even if I manage to decipher your language.

How do you just causally insert "termination of our baby" with no backstory? Not an attack, I'm just missing out on crucial info here and am in mild shock

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 9:51 Quote
It is what it it states in my last post

I’m not giving out all details on a forum just that I was in a real mess and still trying my darn bestest to salvage a proper relationship outta my gf

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 10:30 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Also an issue with my local baby making lady

She was shocked at how I wanted to use a condom after a recent termination of our baby

My line or rather lines of thinking are all over the place on this

I also met a 51 yrs woman who I get on better with than any of previous women I see however she uses Amphetamine & cocaine so ditched her sorry ass as she refuses help

Turns out this 51yrs Fem isn’t so lovely after all

I don’t know if it’s the change of profile picture or the fact you aren’t shitposting for once but I gotta say I feel for you man, chin up! Hope you get your head sorted out, sounds bad.

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 10:31 Quote
In better news, yearly review came up two weeks back and I got the response today which resulted in a 2k pay-rise, 1.5k bonus and to top it off HMRC sent me a part refund notice for last years tax! Damn fine day.

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 10:32 Quote
Damn what job and where do I sign?

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 10:40 Quote
I'd love to turn round and say I got it because I excel at my job and they recognise I'm worth more (which I definitely am right?) but I think this is to butter me up for overworking me after making the rest of my department redundant a couple months back...

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 10:52 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
Good. Had a good run, doing work certification this week, so back in my home town. But also bad because my mom told me that her surgery last week, which went well, ending up with her finding out she has stomach cancer.
shit man she'll pull through I'm sure!!

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 10:59 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
It is what it it states in my last post

I’m not giving out all details on a forum just that I was in a real mess and still trying my darn bestest to salvage a proper relationship outta my gf

Good luck man, no hard feelings about me being a nosy f*cker eh?

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.032924
Mobile Version of Website