Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 6:45 Quote
T bar lift as in ... nahhhhh getoutofit

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 7:33 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
dkidd wrote:
sherbet wrote:
I mean, if you're offering to end me I'm game.

Ps why you awake, hi

Oh wassup. Crankworx bruh; just got back to the condo. Taking a dump. You know.

Mad jelly.. you should shoot over to the island and ride while you're out this way or something..
Gonna be there tonight, then back again Thursday-Sunday with bikes (for a wedding tho, and with George along too, so not sure of timing)

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 9:32 Quote
I rode for the first time in a month on Thursday. New car was consuming all my time and energy. My butt is super sore, but it was amazing to get back on the Norco. Remembered why I like the bike so much Smile

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 9:52 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
I rode for the first time in a month on Thursday. New car was consuming all my time and energy. My butt is super sore, but it was amazing to get back on the Norco. Remembered why I like the bike so much Smile
Today is my first day off the bike in a month. Everything hurts, I can barely corner any more and last night I was starting to come up short on some serious jumps in the park. Time to take a rest day. #firstworldproblems I know.

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 12:07 Quote
dkidd wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Today is my first day off the bike in a month. Everything hurts, I can barely corner any more and last night I was starting to come up short on some serious jumps in the park. Time to take a rest day. #firstworldproblems I know.

Dang, existence is pain

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 12:28 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
T bar ski lift.

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 13:20 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Wait a min Jesp as you’ve got plenty of cougars to pimp
the cougars pimp me

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 14:45 Quote
You suck dkidd!!! I want teaser pics of said new whips!! And I shouldhave sent you with shop stickers so you could stop by and tag North Shore Billet for me!! Go there anyways and tell Pete I sent you there to drink there beer!!!

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 14:55 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:
T bar ski lift.

Yh I thought as much but haven’t been on one for decades since i was like 12

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 16:41 Quote
I saw my boss in the fair today

I have never encountered any boss in the street

It was awkward as f*ck mah doods

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 17:01 Quote
jespinal wrote:
I saw my boss in the fair today

I have never encountered any boss in the street

It was awkward as f*ck mah doods

it never goes away either. i saw an old boss at veggiegrill a few weeks ago and got tf outta there before he saw me. too awkward

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 4:38 Quote
Why is it such a big deal to you to meet your boss?

Magura Smile

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 4:42 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:

Magura Smile

Yeah, I don't get this. See my boss fairly regularly, they're just people like everyone else

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 5:22 Quote
It definitely pays to be friendly with your boss and other management staff.

You're likely to be considered first for opportunities for one

- and if you do ever get in trouble at work they're likely to view it through the lens of "this is out of character for this person" and try to defend you to some extent, where as if they barely know you they're a lot less likely to stick their neck out for you.

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 6:10 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:

Magura Smile

i guess i should explain, it was a former boss who was not a great person. his wife came into work to bring him lunch once and he was joking around, telling everyone “finally someone who can vouch for my penis size!”, there was another scenario in which he said an african american customer was “separate but equal” (he didnt understand why she then walked out)
i doubt he still works there but had his wife with him so i wasnt going to chance another penis comment

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.034787
Mobile Version of Website