Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 6:35 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
Mr-Magura wrote:
Why is it such a big deal to you to meet your boss?

Magura Smile

Yeah, I don't get this. See my boss fairly regularly, they're just people like everyone else

Yeah right like not to alienate yourself and not to lose your job lol

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 7:49 Quote
dkidd wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
dkidd wrote:

Oh wassup. Crankworx bruh; just got back to the condo. Taking a dump. You know.

Mad jelly.. you should shoot over to the island and ride while you're out this way or something..
Gonna be there tonight, then back again Thursday-Sunday with bikes (for a wedding tho, and with George along too, so not sure of timing)

Probably Victoria too eh? I'm up at mt washington for the day today.. If you can sneak to Nanaimo for a day theres lots of new trail to be seen!

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 7:52 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
They're just normal people?
I often see my staff around town and I'd be really confused if they were weird about it...
And yeah, I'm far more likely to stick my neck out to help my own team or people in other departments if they're decent to me rather than peculiarly standoff-ish.

I like to avoid work life outside of work. I don't mind seeing co-workers (as most of them are my friends), but my boss is not a 'normal' person and definitely not my friend.
I don't have to be nice to him anyways, number 2 producer in a shop of 10 means job security. His boss would never let him fire me haha

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 7:55 Quote
I totally get that dude - I certainly have no desire to see my colleagues socially, never go to Christmas party etc, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't find it weird if they did the "look at floor, don't make eye contact" thing if I bump into them in a shop Wink

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 7:59 Quote
Yeah, going to those lengths would be super strange.. I would at least acknowledge the persons existence

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 8:02 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:
Why is it such a big deal to you to meet your boss?

Magura Smile
it's not that he is my boss is that I was drunm, plus you always have this " I need to behave" feeling when your boss is around

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 8:14 Quote
My boss is a drunk so.....

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 9:41 Quote
I see my current boss outside work it’s no big deal.

One of my previous managers was a total ass and I would avoid him because I might say something that would limit my employment.

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 10:02 Quote
Jeeeeze you guys are in the wrong kinda employment if you hate your bosses

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 10:17 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Jeeeeze you guys are in the wrong kinda employment if you hate your bosses
no we're not we just need money

I dont hate my boss in fact I have huge respect and admiration for his work ethic dedication and eye for detail, I simply want to be myself and not have the fake facade I must have as the community manager of a 5 star hotel

Also he's cold as f*ck

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 10:31 Quote
My boss is a twat. Always late to work, then makes me work late, regularly in the pub.
Just to let you know I'm a self employed plumber and heating engineer.

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 10:32 Quote
My boss messed the the release date of a frame, I sold my frame, so he bought me a burner to ride until it comes out.

There's some good bosses out there, but Joe at Bike Zone is literally the guy.

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 10:48 Quote
I hate fact I get my line managers jobs at end of shift to not be paid my overtime but hey apparently thats life

Still payrise recently is alright and a nonskilled job paying living wage is alreet i guess

Then move onto something skilled doing traditional skills to do with dry stone walling which I’m qualified to an old skool standard

Or arts & crafts but would love to work in the music industry think more local gigs and festivals then onto ROCKSTAR LIFESTYLE

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 10:48 Quote
My boss is constantly high with ADD, it’s fun tho and I don’t have a problem seeing her in public

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 11:29 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
I hate fact I get my line managers jobs at end of shift to not be paid my overtime but hey apparently thats life

Still payrise recently is alright and a nonskilled job paying living wage is alreet i guess

Then move onto something skilled doing traditional skills to do with dry stone walling which I’m qualified to an old skool standard

Or arts & crafts but would love to work in the music industry think more local gigs and festivals then onto ROCKSTAR LIFESTYLE

The music industry is largely a seething cesspit of backstabbing liars and cheats...but it also has a negative side.

Rockstar lifestyles involve way too much yoga and wholefoods for my liking...

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.033491
Mobile Version of Website