Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 12:45 Quote
Just finished my first gravel race today. About 30 competitors in the 85km loop and I finished 4th! Would have never guessed!
Also here's me before the start.

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 13:33 Quote
Wale wrote:
Just finished my first gravel race today. About 30 competitors in the 85km loop and I finished 4th! Would have never guessed!
Also here's me before the start.

Dude! Congrats!! That's an awesome result for your first race! You gonna do more?

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 13:50 Quote
Thank you! Most likely! This was the 4th and last race of Nordic Gravel Series for this summer.

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 18:28 Quote
Congrats dude that’s dope.

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 21:19 Quote
damn dude that's crazy, gravel is f*ckin rough.

anyone ever had a hitch kit mounted on a car? what is the relative cost?

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 21:37 Quote
Hitch kit? As in a hitch receiver? I just installed a hitch receiver on my Jeep, it was $140 for the receiver and all hardware and took me 30 minutes to instal. If there’s a lot designed for your vehicle it’s not too bad. You get rid of your 4 Runner?

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 22:27 Quote
sosburn wrote:
damn dude that's crazy, gravel is f*ckin rough.

anyone ever had a hitch kit mounted on a car? what is the relative cost?
I built a vertical receiver for my old mk4 I think I was into it for $100 in materials.

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 22:50 Quote
Thanks guys! I was more than surprised myself. Although the fastest guys were racing in the 135km loop.

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 at 6:48 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
Hitch kit? As in a hitch receiver? I just installed a hitch receiver on my Jeep, it was $140 for the receiver and all hardware and took me 30 minutes to instal. If there’s a lot designed for your vehicle it’s not too bad. You get rid of your 4 Runner?

Yeah I'd say that's about average of what to expect for adding a hitch. Pretty much the same for my land cruiser.

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 at 10:11 Quote
just $140? wow.
i somehow ended up with a bmw x5 and definitely do not want a roof rack, so ill be selling my 4runner Frown and putting my 1up on the bmw for a real snobby whip haha. the hitch kit seems to be $160 but the installation looks a bit complex for me to do on a nice car so id probably have a mechanic do it.

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 at 10:37 Quote
sosburn wrote:
just $140? wow.
i somehow ended up with a bmw x5 and definitely do not want a roof rack, so ill be selling my 4runner Frown and putting my 1up on the bmw for a real snobby whip haha. the hitch kit seems to be $160 but the installation looks a bit complex for me to do on a nice car so id probably have a mechanic do it.

Oh yeah, anything with backup sensors is much more complicated. (Especially if you want them to work after!)

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 at 12:05 Quote
sosburn wrote:
just $140? wow.

Save all that money from the 4runner for repairing that x5

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 at 12:37 Quote
Subaru Outback+lift kit+A/T’s+skid plates+Struts/Springs/Sway bar upgrade, and call it a day.

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 at 17:01 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
sosburn wrote:
just $140? wow.

+1000. Or sell the BMW quickly and keep the 4runner and be happy you saved yourself from that mess.

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 at 17:18 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
sosburn wrote:
just $140? wow.

+1000. Or sell the BMW quickly and keep the 4runner and be happy you saved yourself from that mess.

Yeap, keep the 4runner

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.035066
Mobile Version of Website