Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
O+
Posted: Sep 3, 2019 at 15:19 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
jespinal wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
So almost got into a fight yesterday with a biker (motorized).
I used to be quite trigger happy with fights until I met one dude who remained so calm he managed to calm me down too, and since then I take it a notch down
Ya. I was the calm one here. Also, the best insult he came up with was ‘County 23 Punk’.
ICYMI: Wyoming license plates have the county number on the left side of the plate, and Sublette County’s number is 23. That pissed me off than anything. Like if you want to insult me, so it properly and use good insults.

i learned this from longmire on netflix

Posted: Sep 4, 2019 at 1:04 Quote
Well I found out my ex-gf has been lying to me for a year, I thought we both helped each other to get out of a dark place. She was just using me this whole time.

Honestly I am not as hurt as I expected, simply let down by her I kept her around because I wanted her to be happy but she just keeps doing the same thing

Old dog cant learn new tricks. Oh well

Posted: Sep 4, 2019 at 1:05 Quote
Honestly I learnt from the situation there is no point in me sacrificing any of my mental health on her. It is time for me to completely move on

Posted: Sep 4, 2019 at 1:28 Quote
Stop just typing it on messageboards and start living it.

Posted: Sep 4, 2019 at 4:40 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
jespinal wrote:
I used to be quite trigger happy with fights until I met one dude who remained so calm he managed to calm me down too, and since then I take it a notch down
Ya. I was the calm one here. Also, the best insult he came up with was ‘County 23 Punk’.
ICYMI: Wyoming license plates have the county number on the left side of the plate, and Sublette County’s number is 23. That pissed me off than anything. Like if you want to insult me, so it properly and use good insults.

Love that show. Even though it’s filmed it NM. And they pronounce ‘Absaroka’ wrong. Which now saying it like 20 times, nothing seems right. Freaking linguistics.

O+
Posted: Sep 4, 2019 at 9:11 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
thunder-nuggets wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:

Love that show. Even though it’s filmed it NM. And they pronounce ‘Absaroka’ wrong. Which now saying it like 20 times, nothing seems right. Freaking linguistics.

yeah, still a god show though

Posted: Sep 4, 2019 at 9:15 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Honestly I learnt from the situation there is no point in me sacrificing any of my mental health on her. It is time for me to completely move on

My mrs hit me other day and is verbally aggressive to me after all that we’ve been through last 8 months

She is mentally unstable but that I realise nowadays more than I cannot sacrifice my own mental well being

It is v tough Jesp I do know
I won’t give my advice right now as I’m not in real position to

;-(
Shit times

Posted: Sep 4, 2019 at 10:33 Quote
I just recently saw a picture of a bike with silver hope cranks that I liked but can't find it and can't recall where I saw the picture. Google didn't help either...

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 14:17 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
jespinal wrote:

My mrs hit me other day and is verbally aggressive to me after all that we’ve been through last 8 months

She is mentally unstable but that I realise nowadays more than I cannot sacrifice my own mental well being

It is v tough Jesp I do know
I won’t give my advice right now as I’m not in real position to

;-(
Shit times

If you're the only person you save in your life, you've lead a worthwhile life.

Be there for her, but not at your own at your own expense. You're worth loving. If she cannot love you in her current state, she likely needs help that neither of us can establish. If she's not willing to seek or try out third party help, I'm probably not the best person to take advise from, but move on with your life. Nobody deserves abuse.

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 14:27 Quote
Thank you for your kind words of realism Sherbet

This is what both her mum and my mum along with professionals have also mentioned / told me

It’s just so utterly helpless feeling watching someone slip away to an addiction to painkillers and heavy going sleeping tablets whilst taking their shit out on me

I also helped a gf just a woman that’s a friend get through an overdose other night and that was utterly draining too

I’m surrounded by negative people most of time for last 8 months so I am taking or going to have to take a huge step away from this situation

Boundaries WILL be coming into force asap for my own health

Thanks again bud as I half expecting a no reply from anyone on pb

Just goes to show that fellow forum goers can help show the light/way so thank you :-)

O+
Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 17:03 Quote
This thread makes me need another drink

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 23:51 Quote
Get out of there tit.

My younger brother works with a load of very negative people. A lot of them had a tough start in life, most of them don't like their work and are just trying to get through each day doing the least they can, a lot of them are going nowhere in life, struggling for money, many of them struggling with relationships.

It's rubbed off on him so much, he comes home looking and sounding depressed even though he isn't really - just being surrounded by such bad vibes all day really drags you down.

Sounds like you need a fresh start brother

Posted: Sep 6, 2019 at 3:01 Quote
I see it all the time, good people allowing toxic people to drag them down into their despair. Toxic people who often times refuse to get help or work on their issues. Toxic people who embrace their shitty lives and refuse to see that most everything is fixable, but isn't easy, and therefore take out their frustration at others.

Hang in there Tit. "No" is a fantastic word.

Posted: Sep 6, 2019 at 4:46 Quote
I am too easy to not say “NO”

My mum called me a push over the other day for first time

Now that was strange but true to hear

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.099528
Mobile Version of Website