Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 11:13 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
sosburn wrote:
anyone else vegetarian/vegan?

I’ve tried many times, I get food fomo way too badly.

Hahaha reading this made me chuckle in class. im not really food driven so that hasnt been a problem for me (yet)

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 11:22 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
dkidd wrote:
Has everyone 'Odered' their new Manitou fork yet? lol lol lol

Less work DUH, spell checking would cut into "more party"
lol

Edit- just realized that folks on mobile won't get the joke. Sorry y'all.

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 11:35 Quote
sosburn wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
sosburn wrote:
anyone else vegetarian/vegan?

I’ve tried many times, I get food fomo way too badly.

Hahaha reading this made me chuckle in class. im not really food driven so that hasnt been a problem for me (yet)

I’m incredibly food driven, I love it all just a little too much. For the most part I’ve gotten to the point where when I cook at home I don’t use any meat or animal product, but I’ll get a wild hair and want to bbq up some ribs or something tasty. I made some pork shoulder the other day that was kinda al pastor/Hawaiian bbq style that I did for taco Tuesday along with a jalapeño slaw, was pretty damn good. I also have a chuck roast in the fridge for similar reasons.

It’s when I go out that I have my problems. I love trying new places and when I go somewhere new I get what excites me.

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 12:05 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
jespinal wrote:
sosburn wrote:

put a spacer in that sheit
it already has one I was thinking that the splines mught have worn out I think I have a spare axle laying around...somewhere, HOWEVER I forgot than when I bought them I installed the driveside arm with loctite and that shit ain't coming out any time sokn

Heat that shit up. Well make sure everything is tight. Is your frame just a press in bearing BB? Shouldn't be expensive to just replace the bearings.
the crank arm has play on the spindle not on the bearing

I knew I should've gone with lifetime warranty ones

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 12:06 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
jespinal wrote:
sosburn wrote:

put a spacer in that sheit
it already has one I was thinking that the splines mught have worn out I think I have a spare axle laying around...somewhere, HOWEVER I forgot than when I bought them I installed the driveside arm with loctite and that shit ain't coming out any time sokn

Heat that shit up. Well make sure everything is tight. Is your frame just a press in bearing BB? Shouldn't be expensive to just replace the bearings.
I'll pay a visit to my lbs, I havent been there in a minute

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 12:29 Quote
jespinal wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
Your bmx or which bike?
yeah the bmx

Just start saving for some Profiles when you can. Then your crank problems will be over pretty much forever. My last set have lasted 20-odd years or so of hard riding without even a whimper... (& I’m no lightweight either).

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 12:31 Quote
Profiles and crankarm slides don't do well I'll save for something like animal with life time warranty

I just hate bossless cranks I wouldn't have had this problem if I could tighten the spindle down

Also I'll upsize from 19 to 24mm spindle most likely

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 13:54 Quote
I put a dab of grease in my spline and crankbolt and CRANKED that bitch down

Bye bye play

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 15:45 Quote
dkidd wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
dkidd wrote:
Has everyone 'Odered' their new Manitou fork yet? lol lol lol

lol

They changed it, but not before I screen capped it.

LESS SPELLCHECK MORE PARTY

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 15:56 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:

Here for the next few days and we are off for a cycle around tomorrow. Hopefully find a friendly pub and coffee shop

Mmm Belgian beer tho, do send.

Just had dinner, bratwurst and potatoes cooked on a bbq, whilst enjoying a Konig Ludwig Weissbier.

Y U NO PICTOR?? We got Sile trained properly and you be slacking!!!

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 16:03 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
dkidd wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:

lol

They changed it, but not before I screen capped it.

LESS SPELLCHECK MORE PARTY

That’s a rather oderous mistake.

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 22:39 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
StUone7 wrote:

Mmm Belgian beer tho, do send.

Just had dinner, bratwurst and potatoes cooked on a bbq, whilst enjoying a Konig Ludwig Weissbier.

Y U NO PICTOR?? We got Sile trained properly and you be slacking!!!
I know but it really wasn't that spectacular.

Posted: Aug 22, 2019 at 1:09 Quote
Speaking of cars of various origins. Anybody owned a Saab? There’s a dude fairly local that sells quite a few, think he flips them but whatever, feeling a new car as current ones just depressing but the goddamn Japanese economy shoebox just won’t die and give me the excuse.

Posted: Aug 22, 2019 at 2:24 Quote
Still got my 9-3 Aero petrol. Just hit 153k miles and engine is smoother than the last couple of BMWs I've been in (new gen 3/5 series).
Fast enough to be fun, comfortable, easily takes 2 bikes with the seats down, has more character than most of the German/jap stuff. Basically I'm a fan Wink

Posted: Aug 22, 2019 at 3:17 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
Still got my 9-3 Aero petrol. Just hit 153k miles and engine is smoother than the last couple of BMWs I've been in (new gen 3/5 series).
Fast enough to be fun, comfortable, easily takes 2 bikes with the seats down, has more character than most of the German/jap stuff. Basically I'm a fan Wink
Good old Saabaru. Those will last of you take care of them because Japanese car.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.036356
Mobile Version of Website