Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 13:29 Quote
I am looking for a similar pack but for more trail riding. I am thinking of buying this https://www.camelbak.com/en/packs/mountain-biking/R01094--Podium_Flow_Hydration_Belt?color=ccce327083b644158c85a46394cb38b0 Pinkbike gave it a good review and it isn’t super expensive or big so that’s my choice. But take it with a grain of salt because I don’t have it yet.

Also socks and Birkenstock’s is the best shoes known to man

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 13:31 Quote
Yeah I think I'm probably going to end up getting one of those Dakine Hot Laps or Podium Flow/ Flash ones since a bunch of shops around me carry dakine/ camelbak

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 13:42 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
I have one of these

Like the look of that one and weight. But I don't think I could get one before the weekend Confused
The reason I got one was that it was on sale in a hiking shop. Think it was £20.
Lowe Alpine have a U.S. shop.

krattAtak wrote:
I am looking for a similar pack but for more trail riding. I am thinking of buying this https://www.camelbak.com/en/packs/mountain-biking/R01094--Podium_Flow_Hydration_Belt?color=ccce327083b644158c85a46394cb38b0 Pinkbike gave it a good review and it isn’t super expensive or big so that’s my choice. But take it with a grain of salt because I don’t have it yet.

Also socks and Birkenstock’s is the best shoes known to man

How can you try and give a recommendation, and then follow it up with an opinion like that Confused

mtbman1980 wrote:
iffy wrote:
abennett219 wrote:

This shit is ridiculouslol

But man would I ride the f*ck out of it, looks so much fun

but you think leaving the EU is a good idea so nothing would be too stupid for you I guess.

I just cant believe nobody has has commented on how the fixed gear must be attached using the rotor bolts.

I’ve seen a couple of conversions like that. A guy, names slips my mind, on the road/fixie thread did it recently iirc.

And riding a fixie off-road is ridiculous fun, makes the tamest stuff hilarious

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 13:52 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
mtbman1980 wrote:
iffy wrote:

but you think leaving the EU is a good idea so nothing would be too stupid for you I guess.

I just cant believe nobody has has commented on how the fixed gear must be attached using the rotor bolts.

I’ve seen a couple of conversions like that. A guy, names slips my mind, on the road/fixie thread did it recently iirc.

And riding a fixie off-road is ridiculous fun, makes the tamest stuff hilarious
Yeah the cog was like $15-20 on Amazon. Think the brand was origin8. Also you can’t see it in the picture, but there is a crack about an inch below the seat collar that’s about a inch long. So this thing is really sketchy

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 13:53 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
I really need to proof read my posts. I missed a whole word out of that and didn't notice haha
proofreading for dumb people

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 14:00 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Yeah I think I'm probably going to end up getting one of those Dakine Hot Laps or Podium Flow/ Flash ones since a bunch of shops around me carry dakine/ camelbak

ive heard not so great things about the camelbak which is why i originally went dakine. a buddy has the one with the 2L waterpouch and he seems to like it but those things gross me out.

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 14:01 Quote
Had the Hotlaps, ended up giving it to a riding friend. It's a great pack, but I really prefer my Evoc Palos 3l. Those front/side pockets are hero good for vapes and headphones.

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 14:19 Quote
The Evoc does look nice but it's way overbuilt for what I need.

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 14:36 Quote
i wanna be a snobby douche and get patagonia’s hip pack

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 14:57 Quote
Had the Dakine one, got the bonty one recently and it is a huge improvement in fit and lack of shifting around on the back while riding. Nicely balanced with the bottle in the middle also.

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 15:02 Quote
sosburn wrote:
i wanna be a snobby douche and get patagonia’s hip pack

You're only a snobby douche with Patagonia if you're always a snobby douche. Patagonia purchases have nothing to do with it. I don't work at Patagonia, I'm at one of their direct competitors in fact.

Would have gotten one of theirs if the 1L one had a bottle holder.

gnarnaimo wrote:
Had the Dakine one, got the bonty one recently and it is a huge improvement in fit and lack of shifting around on the back while riding. Nicely balanced with the bottle in the middle also.

How much stuff did you put in it. And did you have the 2L or 5L version?

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 15:14 Quote
Anyone wants to donate a 26" straight steerer fork for a good cause?

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 15:17 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Anyone wants to donate a 26" straight steerer fork for a good cause?
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.054461
Mobile Version of Website