Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Author Message
Posted: Aug 25, 2019 at 8:53 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:
Because I don't have a Fiat, or that I'm back from riding?

Magura Smile

Better than your Robin Reliant Razz

Posted: Aug 25, 2019 at 15:32 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
Aaaak. Stop stalking me!






I mean thanks! lol Beer


Haha

HAPPPY BUMMMMING DAY

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 6:01 Quote
Slightly unusual lack of activity in here boys. Wondering if with the nice weather we're having in the UK a few people might have actually gone out on bikes Eek



BTW, if any of the UK based Piggos want some pig ugly kit to match your pig ugly bikes I've just listed a brand new fox jersey and shorts on my buysell. Size L and 34W respectively. Would like to see them go to a good home Salute

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 6:11 Quote
First thing I did after coming home from vacation was cutting my left index finger. So no riding for me these days, hopefully it will heal fully by this Saturday, have a plan to hit the Maribor bike park.
Getting back to the daily routine is a bitch

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 6:11 Quote
tom666 wrote:
Slightly unusual lack of activity in here boys. Wondering if with the nice weather we're having in the UK a few people might have actually gone out on bikes Eek



BTW, if any of the UK based Piggos want some pig ugly kit to match your pig ugly bikes I've just listed a brand new fox jersey and shorts on my buysell. Size L and 34W respectively. Would like to see them go to a good home Salute

Was out over the weekend enjoying the heat in the freezing cold waters of Snowdonia.

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 6:48 Quote
ratcat wrote:
tom666 wrote:
Slightly unusual lack of activity in here boys. Wondering if with the nice weather we're having in the UK a few people might have actually gone out on bikes Eek



BTW, if any of the UK based Piggos want some pig ugly kit to match your pig ugly bikes I've just listed a brand new fox jersey and shorts on my buysell. Size L and 34W respectively. Would like to see them go to a good home Salute

Was out over the weekend enjoying the heat in the freezing cold waters of Snowdonia.

I've been in the Lake District and we had rain whilst every else had a heatwave Blank Stare

SileTzar wrote:
First thing I did after coming home from vacation was cutting my left index finger. So no riding for me these days, hopefully it will heal fully by this Saturday, have a plan to hit the Maribor bike park.

How bad is this cut? Can you just wrap it up and put a glove over the top?

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 6:58 Quote
ratcat wrote:
tom666 wrote:
Slightly unusual lack of activity in here boys. Wondering if with the nice weather we're having in the UK a few people might have actually gone out on bikes Eek



BTW, if any of the UK based Piggos want some pig ugly kit to match your pig ugly bikes I've just listed a brand new fox jersey and shorts on my buysell. Size L and 34W respectively. Would like to see them go to a good home Salute

Was out over the weekend enjoying the heat in the freezing cold waters of Snowdonia.

Lucky bastard, stuck indoors sweltering and revising for profession exams. Fml.

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 7:24 Quote
tom666 wrote:
SileTzar wrote:
First thing I did after coming home from vacation was cutting my left index finger. So no riding for me these days, hopefully it will heal fully by this Saturday, have a plan to hit the Maribor bike park.

How bad is this cut? Can you just wrap it up and put a glove over the top?

It's not too bad but it's limiting my range of movement, and I have no strength in it to pull the brake lever - here on the continent the left brake is the front brake, meaning I have no control of the bike without that finger fully functional.

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 7:53 Quote
I'm still getting over my Germany trip

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 7:56 Quote
ratcat wrote:

Was out over the weekend enjoying the heat in the freezing cold waters of Snowdonia.

how is that wave to surf?

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 8:03 Quote
I've been bouncing around the home trails a bunch. Had a product launch in Squamish then a wedding on Vancouver Island. It was cool to ride familiar trails again and see how they've changed. Managed to hit a couple of bigger features that I was too chickenshit to send when I lived there.
Now I'm heading back through Montana to Wyoming for a festival at the end of the month.

ALL THE DRIVING!

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 8:26 Quote
tom666 wrote:
Slightly unusual lack of activity in here boys. Wondering if with the nice weather we're having in the UK a few people might have actually gone out on bikes Eek



BTW, if any of the UK based Piggos want some pig ugly kit to match your pig ugly bikes I've just listed a brand new fox jersey and shorts on my buysell. Size L and 34W respectively. Would like to see them go to a good home Salute


No offroad but went to coastline to do a lil sess on pavement / park with a new riding m8 who messaged me on here.

Oh you dont have a choice as the buyer will probs buy then sell on for profit like most bastad buyers these days knobheads

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 8:26 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
ratcat wrote:
tom666 wrote:
Slightly unusual lack of activity in here boys. Wondering if with the nice weather we're having in the UK a few people might have actually gone out on bikes Eek



BTW, if any of the UK based Piggos want some pig ugly kit to match your pig ugly bikes I've just listed a brand new fox jersey and shorts on my buysell. Size L and 34W respectively. Would like to see them go to a good home Salute

Was out over the weekend enjoying the heat in the freezing cold waters of Snowdonia.

Lucky bastard, stuck indoors sweltering and revising for profession exams. Fml.

That’ll teach you not to edumacate your ass!

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 8:53 Quote
dkidd wrote:
I've been bouncing around the home trails a bunch. Had a product launch in Squamish then a wedding on Vancouver Island. It was cool to ride familiar trails again and see how they've changed. Managed to hit a couple of bigger features that I was too chickenshit to send when I lived there.
Now I'm heading back through Montana to Wyoming for a festival at the end of the month.

ALL THE DRIVING!
Wydaho bike fest?

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 8:53 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
ratcat wrote:

Was out over the weekend enjoying the heat in the freezing cold waters of Snowdonia.

how is that wave to surf?

i feel like every other month they close it down for some issue


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.057136
Mobile Version of Website