Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 7:27 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Hmmmmm now this kinda makes sense more now to a newbie such as myself

Dont they weigh a ton cause of battery and motor plus how the eck would that translate on trail to feel like I wonder

On some eBikes the extra weight is really noticeable. On the good ones (Specialized, Pivot and a certain Canadian company) they descend like regular bikes, just a little more planted. With the right motor they climb like really fast regular bikes as well- you dont really notice the extra torque with a good motor.

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 15:12 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Hmmmmm now this kinda makes sense more now to a newbie such as myself

Dont they weigh a ton cause of battery and motor plus how the eck would that translate on trail to feel like I wonder

They handle surprisingly well. They have a tonne of grip and handling the heavier bike is definitely good for your pedal bike riding.

enduro86 wrote:
Just watch Free Solo. Outrageously good doco, crazy to see how Alex deals with the climb mentally.

Anyone else seen it?

I went to to go see it at the premier in London. Seen it a few times now and still blows my mind

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 16:50 Quote
enduro86 wrote:
Just watch Free Solo. Outrageously good doco, crazy to see how Alex deals with the climb mentally.

Anyone else seen it?

3 times,

And even though I remember hearing about it the day he did it and seeing him multiple times before and in between those showings I still get gripped watching it.

Just rode the Firebird 29 I'm demoing at Trestle bike park....f*ck it's an awesome ride, 10/10 would recommend (I don't even like most 29ers).

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 23:27 Quote
I'm off enduro racing today. The plan is to finish, which I should do, it's a mash up event, 3 stages any order, any amount of times within the time limit.

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 23:29 Quote
Sounds pretty fun dude. Good luck.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 1:03 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
I'm off enduro racing today. The plan is to finish, which I should do, it's a mash up event, 3 stages any order, any amount of times within the time limit.

Those are good fun. Make sure you double check the rules on the order you can do the stages in, one I went to you couldn't do, for example, 111222333 it had to be more 132312 etc

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 6:00 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:

I'm interested to try one of those. Is it BPW?

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 7:28 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
enduro86 wrote:

Anyone else seen it?

3 times,

And even though I remember hearing about it the day he did it and seeing him multiple times before and in between those showings I still get gripped watching it.

Just rode the Firebird 29 I'm demoing at Trestle bike park....f*ck it's an awesome ride, 10/10 would recommend (I don't even like most 29ers).

Yeah i own it and everytime i watch it it’s puckering. favorite movie of 2018 for sure.

i rode a Zerode yesterday and it was super sick. firebird 29 is next on my list. but honestly that ripmo aluminum is making more and more sense

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 7:30 Quote
-------------- deserved that win at Hardline, such a good run tup

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 8:02 Quote
Ooooo ya spoiled the rest of my youtube watch on that ya cheeky bassa! Lol

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 8:02 Quote
Need to be zapped from a memory loss pen i.e. mib style

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 9:05 Quote
tom666 wrote:
---------‐----- deserved that win at Hardline, such a good run tup

Dude.. Just woke up and went on pigthread to be spoiled the results.. Maybe edit your post for the rest of us North Americans just waking up eh?

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 9:06 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:

Good luck to yea! Stay on yer bike!

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 10:22 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:

Those are good fun. Make sure you double check the rules on the order you can do the stages in, one I went to you couldn't do, for example, 111222333 it had to be more 132312 etc
This one was much more relaxed, any stage any order.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.042616
Mobile Version of Website