Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 13:35 Quote
Oh and skips do not FORGET THE SKIPS!

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 15:37 Quote
29"r time, looking at commencal AM 29, Nukeproof mega 290 or some other suggestions, the bike I have now was temporary and it rides like shite

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 15:38 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Wdf was machineman

Sounds like a cereal lingerie thief that shats the bed like spud outta trainspotting

All I remember is that he related literally everything to Dues Ex, until he finally annoyed too many people and suddenly started trolling when people essentially told him to f*ck off or actually contribute.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 15:39 Quote
sherbet wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:
Wdf was machineman

Sounds like a cereal lingerie thief that shats the bed like spud outta trainspotting

All I remember is that he related literally everything to Dues Ex, until he finally annoyed too many people and suddenly started trolling when people essentially told him to f*ck off or actually contribute.

Elaborate

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 15:41 Quote
"I don't care about your opinions, stop feeding the troll" was his last post iirc, and it's a very good tell for how he acted in general. Added nothing while constantly annoying others. Even if he really did no harm, he also didn't help anyone, so no point in keeping him around.

Edit; imagine a less edgy BBLB who's also always wrong and always off topic.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 15:47 Quote
Oh, I wasn't actually meaning elaborate, the dude would always just say "elaborate" for any bike posted that was ugly and he liked, which happened to be many bikes.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 15:48 Quote
Oh, fair. Missed that.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 16:12 Quote
Ay!?

Wow you lot are worse than sheep ass exs

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 16:26 Quote
The drama I remember from this website over the last decade plus could literally fill a book.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 16:31 Quote
I miss elantro. Wonder if he ended up back in jail?

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 17:01 Quote
Could make a chapter based on all the name changes, especially our Wyoming resident.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 18:01 Quote
The Redline trail at Mt. Bachelor (just outside of Bend) lived up to the hype. Definitely a destination for the Oregon PIG meetup.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 18:25 Quote
fezznut wrote:
I miss elantro. Wonder if he ended up back in jail?
He went there for a bit then he got out sent some really disturbing shit through the fb chat that no one uses anymore and he's back on his bs iirc

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 18:40 Quote
Dammmn I missed the real good shit if I didnt know who elantro is

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 19:12 Quote
dkidd wrote:
The Redline trail at Mt. Bachelor (just outside of Bend) lived up to the hype. Definitely a destination for the Oregon PIG meetup.

hell yeah!, its so much fun. bummed i couldnt make it there, had some stuff happen

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.045382
Mobile Version of Website