Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 20:28 Quote
jespinal wrote:
fezznut wrote:
I miss elantro. Wonder if he ended up back in jail?
He went there for a bit then he got out sent some really disturbing shit through the fb chat that no one uses anymore and he's back on his bs iirc
Got more details? I don't recall any of this.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 21:40 Quote
The details were scarce but he got all drift boi in a public event and plowed into a crowd I think he badly injured someone, I don't know if killed

Anyway longstory short he was deemed guilty and went to jail

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 23:02 Quote
jespinal wrote:
The details were scarce but he got all drift boi in a public event and plowed into a crowd I think he badly injured someone, I don't know if killed

Yeah I remember all this. I found the old fb chat the other day, hit me right in the nostalgia. lol

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 0:26 Quote
He's on insta. Just got put a supercharged motor in a Mercedes 190.

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 0:28 Quote
jespinal wrote:

Yep, went to leave an illegal street meet and tried to show off leaving, instead of sliding round the corner just plowed head on into the crowd and took a couple through his windscreen. Dude didn't die, destroyed his legs though. Elanto ended up getting the good ole tag in a cat D. As far as I know he is still out there, despite losing his license he plowed an absolute fortune into rebuilding that shitbox Merc.

I actually still have an old NS frame knocking about that still has the #FREEELANTO sticker. That joke ended up getting some dark connotations I aren't too comfortable with lol

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 0:39 Quote
Not sure I could bring myself to rebuild a car I'd nearly killed someone in, if I'm honest.

But, as long as he didn't name it Christine, I guess it's not that bad.

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 7:25 Quote
I remember he explaining that he got someone stuck on his windshield or something like that... pretty f*cked up

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 7:42 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
Could make a chapter based on all the name changes, especially our Wyoming resident.
I’ve only changed it like 3 times or something. It’s not that bad.

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 10:00 Quote
sherbet wrote:
The drama I remember from this website over the last decade plus could literally fill a book.

I miss the days when you could e-flex with your post count. Course when it switched over I was also able to switch out of an older e-persona without worrying about the post count Razz

It's interesting looking back on older photos and it seems like there was just more engagement out of a smaller crowd of people

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 10:17 Quote
I still have the highest post count on the website by a fair margin.

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 10:23 Quote
sherbet wrote:

weird flex but ok...

also i did some maths, as of that post you have made 61,252 posts. assuming each post takes about 30 seconds to type out that comes around to 1,837,560 seconds. there are 604,800 seconds in a week which means that sherbet my friend, you have typed for over 3 weeks of your life on pinkbike tup

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 10:25 Quote
About 3 times more than mine... used to be here all day long, back in the day

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 10:29 Quote
I used to be on here non stop but only on here.
Sherb definitely wins on pure numbers. He was on almost every thread back then lol

I was far too antisocial for that

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 10:56 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
I used to be on here non stop but only on here.
Sherb definitely wins on pure numbers. He was on almost every thread back then lol

I was far too antisocial for that
Well, KayneOtta doesn’t f*ck with just anybody, just the most annoying crowd.

Get it, because Kanye West married into the American Whore Story.

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 11:40 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
sherbet wrote:

weird flex but ok...

also i did some maths, as of that post you have made 61,252 posts. assuming each post takes about 30 seconds to type out that comes around to 1,837,560 seconds. there are 604,800 seconds in a week which means that sherbet my friend, you have typed for over 3 weeks of your life on pinkbike tup

Time I'll never get back.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.032149
Mobile Version of Website