Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 15:11 Quote
I use my Suunto Spartan Trainer and like it alot it too syncs with strava although I do like the garmin connect site better than the Suunto one. Works for swimming/hiking/running etc.

I looked at the 5x but the price and features where not there but if you are getting deal I would be all over it.

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 16:26 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:
I use my Suunto Spartan Trainer and like it alot it too syncs with strava although I do like the garmin connect site better than the Suunto one. Works for swimming/hiking/running etc.

I looked at the 5x but the price and features where not there but if you are getting deal I would be all over it.
Got mine off Amazon during their Amazon Prime days, like $200 off.

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 1:39 Quote
I kind of miss the old days of pig thread. Though I don't have the time to keep up with it these days, between full time work and studying I barely have time to ride my bike anymore. When I do I'm mostly xc these days, my stable consists of a 100mm travel 29er hardtail and a trials bike. I sold the enduro bike because I don't use it anymore, I do have my old Five 26er buried away should I decide i want to again.

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 1:55 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
sosburn wrote:

honestly I'm surprised anyone tracks their rides/etc on trailforks. its a good tool for looking at trails but the couple times I've used it to track rides, it fails miserably.
GPS watch for life. Definitely Garmin, because when you sync it with the Garmin app, will sync you activities with Strava.

I might be getting a fenix 6 on a killer bro deal
. I use a 20£ note, never runs out if battery or drops signal. Guaranteed to get me to a pub by a reasonable hour however off piste I wander.

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 4:45 Quote
ratcat wrote:
I kind of miss the old days of pig thread. Though I don't have the time to keep up with it these days, between full time work and studying I barely have time to ride my bike anymore. When I do I'm mostly xc these days, my stable consists of a 100mm travel 29er hardtail and a trials bike. I sold the enduro bike because I don't use it anymore, I do have my old Five 26er buried away should I decide i want to again.
I feel ya man. Full time work and only one class is taking up so much of my time. The rest is pretty much training for ultra marathons, or helping my parents out with yard work and shit.

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 8:19 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
ratcat wrote:
I feel ya man. Full time work and only one class is taking up so much of my time. The rest is pretty much training for ultra marathons, or helping my parents out with yard work and shit.

Ditto, working full time and studying for professional exams is absolutely murdering my time (plus commuting into London daily)

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 8:29 Quote
Used to just lurk the old thread it moved so fast I was always 2 pages behind lol

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 9:13 Quote
Everyone was 2 pages behind

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 9:33 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
ratcat wrote:

Ditto, working full time and studying for professional exams is absolutely murdering my time (plus commuting into London daily)

sleep less ride more

it will all be sunshine and smiles once we enter the promised land of Unicornland Brexitania, stop your whining.

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 10:23 Quote
iffy wrote:
abennett219 wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:

sleep less ride more

it will all be sunshine and smiles once we enter the promised land of Unicornland Brexitania, stop your whining.

Haha my work involves dealing with expats so brexit is going to make my life harder if it ever happens. Rather they just made up their mind if they’re doing it or not at this point

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 10:56 Quote
L
M
A
O

Dumbass Supermarket sheep are buying stockpiling things like marsbars and toiletpaper etc cause they think Britain cannot survive without europe brexit deal

F turd inbreds

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 10:57 Quote
I mean, most people won't be able to afford them

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 12:51 Quote
Found the bike with silver Hope cranks on Kona's instagram! This Honzo is so sexy Drool

On another note still waiting for the money from insurance from the Hei Hei but it looks like I will be able to buy a whole new bike (YTJeffsy) + build another one using the parts from the Hei Hei. I'm leaning towards Marino for the second bike, well because the price is unbeatable. I'm just not sure whether to get a hardtail or fs. I want something that I could use for casual trail rides and also race a few xc/marathon races. He should also be able to make a frame for 165mm shock so I could use the Fox I have. I would use a 120mm fork on it.

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 13:16 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
iffy wrote:
abennett219 wrote:

sleep less ride more

Haha my work involves dealing with expats so brexit is going to make my life harder if it ever happens. Rather they just made up their mind if they’re doing it or not at this point

you mean immigrants? what do you do?

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 13:17 Quote
Wale wrote:
Found the bike with silver Hope cranks on Kona's instagram! This Honzo is so sexy Drool

On another note still waiting for the money from insurance from the Hei Hei but it looks like I will be able to buy a whole new bike (YTJeffsy) + build another one using the parts from the Hei Hei. I'm leaning towards Marino for the second bike, well because the price is unbeatable. I'm just not sure whether to get a hardtail or fs. I want something that I could use for casual trail rides and also race a few xc/marathon races. He should also be able to make a frame for 165mm shock so I could use the Fox I have. I would use a 120mm fork on it.

That would match the process nicely

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.046042
Mobile Version of Website