Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 3:28 Quote
ratcat wrote:
I guess the noise must have really been bugging you.
get out

Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 3:49 Quote
Cricket sounds in bed, that's married life for ya

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 8:39 Quote
absolutely gutted to hear about jordie, dude taught me to can the bike just last month, RIP jordie

Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 11:18 Quote
Wow that is f*cking crazy. Rest In Peace Lunn. Literally the last thing I expected to open my phone up to

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 15:33 Quote
Such a great representative of the sport too. Genuinely nice guy, super passionate and a really hard worker. He left behind a lot of friends for sure.

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 16:31 Quote
had a rescue dog on hold at the shelter cause i couldnt come and pick her up till tomorrow, got a call today that due to an administration error, they had adopted her off to someone else. pretty bummed out

O+
Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 7:42 Quote
sosburn wrote:
had a rescue dog on hold at the shelter cause i couldnt come and pick her up till tomorrow, got a call today that due to an administration error, they had adopted her off to someone else. pretty bummed out

Thats a pitty that you couldn't retreiver in time.

O+
Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 8:03 Quote
dkidd wrote:
Such a great representative of the sport too. Genuinely nice guy, super passionate and a really hard worker. He left behind a lot of friends for sure.

He sure did, its hit the community at home hard..

Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 9:33 Quote
dkidd wrote:
sosburn wrote:

get out

Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 10:13 Quote
Agreed, that was a ruff pun. This could get pugly pretty quick.

O+
Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 13:09 Quote
dkidd wrote:
sosburn wrote:

lol lol lol

Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 13:58 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
dkidd wrote:
sosburn wrote:

lol lol lol

The pig thread is never the place for pity lol

Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 14:13 Quote
dkidd wrote:
sosburn wrote:

Came straight in with that pun after the RIP messages. No chill.

O+
Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 17:44 Quote
tom666 wrote:
dkidd wrote:
sosburn wrote:

Came straight in with that pun after the RIP messages. No chill.

Gotta lighten the mood somehow right?

No?

I'll show myself out.

Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 21:48 Quote
I'm crashing at my friends flat and he's got a f*cking chinchilla that hasnt shut the f*ck up at all and I wasmt drunk enough to just pass out

I'm about to yeet this motherf*cker out of the balcony

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.125010
Mobile Version of Website