Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 3:24 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
Fingers crossed man
Ass-related?

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 6:56 Quote
Are Ibis Mojo hd3 any good? I think it might be to much bike as I have been looking at what you might call downduro bikes.

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 7:01 Quote
Very good (for a 27.5 bike). Pedals very well despite its slackish (by today's standards) seat angle and is impressive downhill. Definitely a full on enduro bike though yes.

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 8:01 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
Are Ibis Mojo hd3 any good? I think it might be to much bike as I have been looking at what you might call downduro bikes.

Message me if you want any info

P.s. not selling

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 8:32 Quote
Didn't Sherb have a mojo too?
Or is the HD3 totally different?

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 11:12 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
Didn't Sherb have a mojo too?
Or is the HD3 totally different?

Sherb and I had the old HD. The HD3 is significantly different being a couple generations newer.

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 11:30 Quote
Ahhhhh I don't know anything about Ibis bikes so wasn't sure.

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 12:27 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:

Message me if you want any info

P.s. not selling

Anymore?

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 13:11 Quote
All I can say is DW link is the finest linkage ever mounted to a two wheeled machine. The one brand we don't carry but I lust after is Ibis. Have worked both on the previous gen and current gen Ripley, as well as the Mojo series from HD to HD4. My last shop did ibis and one of our customers has a few of them.

Seriously good bikes. Excellent cable routing, great geo figures without pushing the envelop. Insanely efficient while still mobbing ground. They pop in a way that very very few bikes out there can. I'd honestly say the Ripley and Mojo are within my top ten best bikes out there right now.

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 13:41 Quote
That's interesting to know. The price of a second hand one is getting down to something I can afford.

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 14:54 Quote
jespinal wrote:
So yesterday I did an interview to be a junior international manager for the sales department at a paint manufacturer in spain.

I moved into the second round of interviews

nice,

just try not to start waffling on about you ex gf etc...

break a leg.

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 14:56 Quote
Break a knob more like

Well done

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 16:00 Quote
iffy wrote:

nice,

just try not to start waffling on about you ex gf etc...

break a leg.

^this lol

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 17:15 Quote
Yeah Jesp, start earning those big bucks so you can join your mate in visiting those of us down here in the Southern Hemisphere...

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 19:40 Quote
Das the goal mane

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.033733
Mobile Version of Website