Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 19:40 Quote
Das the goal mane

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 21:21 Quote
Well at least we'll get a story out of it either way I feel.

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 21:33 Quote
so its been a thing with new tech to have oilsick parts. does anyone have feelings for or against it?

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 21:56 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
so its been a thing with new tech to have oilsick parts. does anyone have feelings for or against it?

against generally but it has its moments

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 22:48 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:

I've heard it wears off quite fast (the cassettes that is)

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 23:18 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
thunder-nuggets wrote:

I've heard it wears off quite fast (the cassettes that is)

so ive heard, but what ano doesnt, thinking of building up a wheelset with oilslick hubs and spokes

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 2:41 Quote
I think if done tastefully it can look good. Say a bike is jet black with just a couple oil slick parts I think it could look real nice.

But generally it seems like a gimmick

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 3:47 Quote
I've seen far too many neochrome scooters in my life to do anything but shiver uncomfortably when I see it.
I've been programmed to think it looks seriously cheap.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 6:05 Quote
So learned experience coming and seeing the girl I’ve been hooking up with down at her university. First 30 minutes and I knew it was a mistake. Almost dipped at like 2:30 this morning.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 6:33 Quote
Dipped as in went flacid!?

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 7:14 Quote
why was it a mistake tho

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 8:10 Quote
2014 BMX in a hashtag. You can skip on to 2015 kids. 2 each yo. plus shipping.

Think I've still got a couple of these kicking around from 2014 when it was cool in BMX.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 8:11 Quote
sosburn wrote:
why was it a mistake tho
Well, she started off strong by saying ‘oh me and the neighbor Canadian went to a date here, he had the same problem as you(oversharing time, haven’t finishedwith this girl yet all the times we’ve had sex), I really hope me and him work out; I like him so much etc’. I was ready to head home right then. Just went down from there. I just kinda went inside the rest of my head the rest of the evening. Like why would I come down here when I knew she is getting plowed out by college dudes? And why would she tell me that? Like I was just thinking ‘ok, how the f*ck do I let her know that shit makes me uncomfortable as shit?’
Also, she usually sleeps naked; slept with panties and a shirt on last night.
Another point in case, we’ve taken showers before. She deliberately took one after me just now.
Oh well. Lesson learned.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 8:21 Quote
Head case = emergency door >

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 9:12 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
sosburn wrote:
why was it a mistake tho
Well, she started off strong by saying ‘oh me and the neighbor Canadian went to a date here, he had the same problem as you(oversharing time, haven’t finishedwith this girl yet all the times we’ve had sex), I really hope me and him work out; I like him so much etc’. I was ready to head home right then. Just went down from there. I just kinda went inside the rest of my head the rest of the evening. Like why would I come down here when I knew she is getting plowed out by college dudes? And why would she tell me that? Like I was just thinking ‘ok, how the f*ck do I let her know that shit makes me uncomfortable as shit?’
Also, she usually sleeps naked; slept with panties and a shirt on last night.
Another point in case, we’ve taken showers before. She deliberately took one after me just now.
Oh well. Lesson learned.

yeah thats terrible

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.032889
Mobile Version of Website