Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 9:23 Quote
C’est la f*ckin vie

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 9:42 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
sosburn wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:

Well, she started off strong by saying ‘oh me and the neighbor Canadian went to a date here, he had the same problem as you(oversharing time, haven’t finishedwith this girl yet all the times we’ve had sex), I really hope me and him work out; I like him so much etc’. I was ready to head home right then. Just went down from there. I just kinda went inside the rest of my head the rest of the evening. Like why would I come down here when I knew she is getting plowed out by college dudes? And why would she tell me that? Like I was just thinking ‘ok, how the f*ck do I let her know that shit makes me uncomfortable as shit?’
Also, she usually sleeps naked; slept with panties and a shirt on last night.
Another point in case, we’ve taken showers before. She deliberately took one after me just now.
Oh well. Lesson learned.

yeah thats terrible
Ya and makes it worse is she kept saying before I was coming down ‘Oh I’m so excited for you to come down’, ‘we can try anal if you want’ blah blah blah. Oh well. As the great Frank Sinatra once said, that’s life.

I just gotta ask, what were you expecting though? Some girl just lets you dig it out no problem, doesn’t let other dudes dig it out? However, talking about other dudes with a play thing is weird, I would have bounced right then.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 9:52 Quote
True that +1

I shoulda done this 9 months ago lol

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 10:07 Quote
That's why you need to talk to your f*ck buddies and not presume anything.
Sounds like she viewed you more as a friendf*ck than anything serious. If they don't think you're serious about them they'll treat you as disposable.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 10:26 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
That's why you need to talk to your f*ck buddies and not presume anything.
Sounds like she viewed you more as a friendf*ck than anything serious. If they don't think you're serious about them they'll treat you as disposable.

But communication is serious stuff... that’s like, relationship stuff. Heaven forbid you do that and risk losing the sex cause you scared off a girl who just wanted to f*ck.

Seriously though, hook up culture sucks, obviously you want sex, but then you develop feels and you get stuck in a weird place of do I keep this going and try to suck up my feels? Or hope she silently feels the same way and this just spontaneously combusts into something more? Or actually talk about what I really want and risk rejection?

I guess that depends on how much self respect you have.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 10:29 Quote
Regular hook ups without commitment take real effort.
If you're not ready for a relationship stick to one night stands unless your f*ckbuddy is on EXACTLY the same page as you.

Otherwise you just end up in a shit relationship without any of the fulfilling bits.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 11:03 Quote
A) I thought I had kept my emotions out of this pretty well.
B) I don’t know why I had to go down here anyways. I mean I wanted to get laid and all, but to give up a whole weekend? Especially for a girl who has t gotten me off once? Oh well.
And I knew she was going to get laid down here, but to bring it up basically first thing? That’s what did me in man. Just right in the vagus nerve. And if she would’ve woken up like 5 minutes later and I had had time to be like ‘Ya, this is f*cking weird, I’m outta here’, I would’ve.
We’ll still be friends and all, but do t think we’ll ever sleep together again.
Oh well, the hardest lesson you’ll learn are the one you’ve been told.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 11:20 Quote
I was gonna say, weren’t you so excited to put it in her butt?

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 11:26 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
I was gonna say, weren’t you so excited to put it in her butt?
I was, butt here we are. Guess that ship has sailed. Now to go wallow in self pity /sarcasm/

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 11:33 Quote
Theres always FAB for all you kinky funkers

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 11:35 Quote
Mate. Stick to tinder.
Or go out to a club and buy a girl a drink.
You get what you want and don't have to drive anywhere to get blueballed.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 11:47 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
Mate. Stick to tinder.
Or go out to a club and buy a girl a drink.
You get what you want and don't have to drive anywhere to get blueballed.
Done tinder. Very serious lack of girls here. And I’m kinda just ready for relationship. Straight sex is eh. Need some sort of emotional investment or I might as well just jerk off and come out ahead on all fronts.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 11:52 Quote
Have you considered dying old and alone with your body being consumed by many many cats you leave behind.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 11:54 Quote
ratcat wrote:
Have you considered dying old and alone with your body being consumed by many many cats you leave behind.
Yes. That’s the way it’s going and seems like the best option. At least I got back on the horse.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.039557
Mobile Version of Website