Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 12:02 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
raytheotter wrote:
Mate. Stick to tinder.
Or go out to a club and buy a girl a drink.
You get what you want and don't have to drive anywhere to get blueballed.
Done tinder. Very serious lack of girls here. And I’m kinda just ready for relationship. Straight sex is eh. Need some sort of emotional investment or I might as well just jerk off and come out ahead on all fronts.

Well that definitely didn’t sound like she thought you wanted a relationship.
You’ve gotta be open about what you want.
And don’t agree to a casual thing just to get your dick wet. Too many people fall into that trap.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 12:16 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
raytheotter wrote:
Mate. Stick to tinder.
Done tinder. Very serious lack of girls here. And I’m kinda just ready for relationship. Straight sex is eh. Need some sort of emotional investment or I might as well just jerk off and come out ahead on all fronts.

Well that definitely didn’t sound like she thought you wanted a relationship.
You’ve gotta be open about what you want.
And don’t agree to a casual thing just to get your dick wet. Too many people fall into that trap.
Well, learned that lesson. And I honestly thought after the first time we slept together that could keep it separate. I just made the mistake of trying to take it one step too far. I mean, like I stated, we'll stay friends, and maybe the chips will fall in my favor, but right now I just don't see it; and that is totally ok, but seeing as it just happened less than 24 hours ago, eh. I'll survive. Learned a lesson and got laid too. So all in all, could've been worse. Could've learned a lesson, gotten the clap and squaids.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 12:18 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
ratcat wrote:
Have you considered dying old and alone with your body being consumed by many many cats you leave behind.
Yes. That’s the way it’s going and seems like the best option. At least I got back on the horse.

The best kind of life my man, been single for over 2 years now and holy hell am I doing better for it. Don't need that bullshit in my life, hell I don't even go on the pull anymore because it simply isn't worth the effort for it. Bang one out and have a shower and your golden, just saved yourself a night of shite music and expensive drinks.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 12:25 Quote
ratcat wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
ratcat wrote:
Have you considered dying old and alone with your body being consumed by many many cats you leave behind.
Yes. That’s the way it’s going and seems like the best option. At least I got back on the horse.

The best kind of life my man, been single for over 2 years now and holy hell am I doing better for it. Don't need that bullshit in my life, hell I don't even go on the pull anymore because it simply isn't worth the effort for it. Bang one out and have a shower and your golden, just saved yourself a night of shite music and expensive drinks.
Eh. I've been single for a long while now, and wouldn't mind being in a relationship. But I mean like in a relationship, 2 years deep type shit, happy as f*ck. Don't like getting to that point. Oh well, its the grass is always greener policy.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 12:30 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
Mate. Stick to tinder.
Or get married and you don't even have to leave home to get blueballed...

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 12:32 Quote
So on the bluebells subject, out of the nine times we've smashed and I didn't finish, only got blueballs the first time.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 12:39 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
So on the bluebells subject, out of the nine times we've smashed and I didn't finish, only got blueballs the first time.

Good that you said it out loud. I bet all of us where thinking about this.

But seriously, no matter what you wanted from her or she from you, it doesn't really turn anyone on if the other is talking about feels for someone else or just generally whining. At least that's not what turns me on.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 12:40 Quote
In the time you were riding you really shouldn't of got blueballed. You should have a sore bellend and she should of had honeymoon cystitis.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 12:41 Quote
Wale wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:

But seriously, no matter what you wanted from her or she from you, it doesn't really turn anyone on if the other is talking about feels for someone else or just generally whining. At least that's not what turns me on.

Nothing like a whinge to bring on a hard on

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 12:45 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
Wale wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:

Nothing like a whinge to bring on a hard on

Especially when it's about laundry, dishes or other household related stuff

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 12:57 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
raytheotter wrote:
Mate. Stick to tinder.
Or get married and you don't even have to leave home to get blueballed...

Yeah. I’ll pass.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 13:03 Quote
I wouldn't mind a relationship but we seem to be making some good points here on why women are a pain in the ass, if only there was a solution to this. Perhaps them gay folk are onto something...

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 13:16 Quote
ratcat wrote:
I wouldn't mind a relationship but we seem to be making some good points here on why women are a pain in the ass, if only there was a solution to this. Perhaps them gay folk are onto something...

men can also give you a pain in the ass, just saying, a different kind

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 13:16 Quote
Yeah, just be hella gay. It's not like dudes are also batshit f*ckin' crazy.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 13:25 Quote
Everybody is crazy in their own way.
People these days just expect to fall in love and marry the first person that lets them dip the tip in.

Finding the right person is damn hard. And 50% of the time it’s the wrong time for one of you.
The deck is stacked against you from the outset and you make the odds worse by forcing it or trying to act like something you’re not.

Love will come in time. And when it goes, well. It’ll come again.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.032614
Mobile Version of Website