Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
O+
Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 13:49 Quote
If the British had a name for a sidewalk sit be something classical

O+
Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 13:50 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
raytheotter wrote:
It's where cars park. What else do you call it?
Parking lot. You know, a lot. Where you park. We tend to name nouns using nouns, not verbs.

Just like you park in a drive way and drive in a parkway

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 13:52 Quote
fezznut wrote:
What’s the British term for footpath? Do you guys use that or do you say sidewalk?

We just say path. The foot part is pretty obvious.

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 13:53 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
raytheotter wrote:
Parking lot. You know, a lot. Where you park. We tend to name nouns using nouns, not verbs.

What about when only a few cars park there? Do you call it a parking few? A parking some?

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 13:54 Quote
Joking btw. Don't you dare grammar nazi me lol

O+
Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 14:18 Quote
fezznut wrote:
What’s the British term for footpath? Do you guys use that or do you say sidewalk?
If it's next to a road it's the pavement, if it's through a park or something it's a footpath.

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 14:19 Quote
I often argue with the pavement

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 14:57 Quote
I often argue with myself

O+
Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 15:41 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
Arnoodles wrote:
raytheotter wrote:

What about when only a few cars park there? Do you call it a parking few? A parking some?

Ahahahahahah that’s probably the best thing I’ve heard this week.

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 23:39 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
ratcat wrote:
fezznut wrote:

Hah, and your stupid ass wanted a Lancia lol

My stupid ass still wants a Lancia. Even sat at the side of the road with the gearbox scattered everywhere it would still be a million times cooler than the incredibly unaesthetic Nissan Note I have these days.

Surely better (if not in looks) than my piece of shit Corsa. I cannot kill the damn thing though, no matter how much I neglect it, even if the head gasket is now solely comprised of Radweld

You have the same horrible problem as me. No matter how much you neglect the car it refuses to die, the more you abuse it the better it seems to run, after a year of driving it like a c*nt and hoping it would fail its mot so I could get something new it flew through with the only advisory being tires. Why is my most hated car my most reliable by far?

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 23:50 Quote
ratcat wrote:
abennett219 wrote:
ratcat wrote:

My stupid ass still wants a Lancia. Even sat at the side of the road with the gearbox scattered everywhere it would still be a million times cooler than the incredibly unaesthetic Nissan Note I have these days.

Surely better (if not in looks) than my piece of shit Corsa. I cannot kill the damn thing though, no matter how much I neglect it, even if the head gasket is now solely comprised of Radweld

You have the same horrible problem as me. No matter how much you neglect the car it refuses to die, the more you abuse it the better it seems to run, after a year of driving it like a c*nt and hoping it would fail its mot so I could get something new it flew through with the only advisory being tires. Why is my most hated car my most reliable by far?

It failed on a suspension arm gaiter, that was it lol
Went to Wales for a week and ragged it around the back roads with zero mechanical sympathy, ran better for it

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 13:11 Quote
So I might be getting a Giant Trance ebike.

O+
Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 14:18 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
Replaceable battery is a nice feature for multi-lap days.

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 14:43 Quote
dkidd wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
The weird bit is today my dad said go to the lbs and find out how much one is. He'll use it, get bored, then it's mine.

O+
Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 14:45 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
dkidd wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
The weird bit is today my dad said go to the lbs and find out how much one is. He'll use it, get bored, then it's mine.
Nice one!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.089176
Mobile Version of Website