Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 17:13 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
thunder-nuggets wrote:
hey dh77 you ever ridden at powder ridge?

yes, its not so good.

oh, small? or just no tech?

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 17:32 Quote
just really poorly built. I havnt been since it was renovated by a real trail builder tho. Its supposedly better now

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 19:45 Quote
So, went out with erasmus for the first time since last girls news. Anyway today we had an impromptu party we drank we danced and I got to grab a whole lot of ass

Anyway I feel like the girl I first liked she's into me or at least that's how I felt

We'll see

I'll update when sober

Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 0:26 Quote
I got woken up at 3am after a cricket crawled into my ear. We have a load of pet lizards, and the crickets are food for them.

Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 2:38 Quote
I guess the noise must have really been bugging you.

Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 3:28 Quote
ratcat wrote:
I guess the noise must have really been bugging you.
get out

Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 3:49 Quote
Cricket sounds in bed, that's married life for ya

Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 8:39 Quote
absolutely gutted to hear about jordie, dude taught me to can the bike just last month, RIP jordie

Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 11:18 Quote
Wow that is f*cking crazy. Rest In Peace Lunn. Literally the last thing I expected to open my phone up to

Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 15:33 Quote
Such a great representative of the sport too. Genuinely nice guy, super passionate and a really hard worker. He left behind a lot of friends for sure.

Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 16:31 Quote
had a rescue dog on hold at the shelter cause i couldnt come and pick her up till tomorrow, got a call today that due to an administration error, they had adopted her off to someone else. pretty bummed out

Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 7:42 Quote
sosburn wrote:
had a rescue dog on hold at the shelter cause i couldnt come and pick her up till tomorrow, got a call today that due to an administration error, they had adopted her off to someone else. pretty bummed out

Thats a pitty that you couldn't retreiver in time.

Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 8:03 Quote
dkidd wrote:
Such a great representative of the sport too. Genuinely nice guy, super passionate and a really hard worker. He left behind a lot of friends for sure.

He sure did, its hit the community at home hard..

Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 9:33 Quote
dkidd wrote:
sosburn wrote:

Thats a pitty that you couldn't retreiver in time.
get out

Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 10:13 Quote
Agreed, that was a ruff pun. This could get pugly pretty quick.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.039330
Mobile Version of Website