Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Author Message
Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 13:09 Quote
dkidd wrote:
sosburn wrote:
had a rescue dog on hold at the shelter cause i couldnt come and pick her up till tomorrow, got a call today that due to an administration error, they had adopted her off to someone else. pretty bummed out

Thats a pitty that you couldn't retreiver in time.

lol lol lol

Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 13:58 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
dkidd wrote:
sosburn wrote:
had a rescue dog on hold at the shelter cause i couldnt come and pick her up till tomorrow, got a call today that due to an administration error, they had adopted her off to someone else. pretty bummed out

Thats a pitty that you couldn't retreiver in time.

lol lol lol

The pig thread is never the place for pity lol

Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 14:13 Quote
dkidd wrote:
sosburn wrote:
had a rescue dog on hold at the shelter cause i couldnt come and pick her up till tomorrow, got a call today that due to an administration error, they had adopted her off to someone else. pretty bummed out

Thats a pitty that you couldn't retreiver in time.

Came straight in with that pun after the RIP messages. No chill.

Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 17:44 Quote
tom666 wrote:
dkidd wrote:
sosburn wrote:
had a rescue dog on hold at the shelter cause i couldnt come and pick her up till tomorrow, got a call today that due to an administration error, they had adopted her off to someone else. pretty bummed out

Thats a pitty that you couldn't retreiver in time.

Came straight in with that pun after the RIP messages. No chill.

Gotta lighten the mood somehow right?

No?

I'll show myself out.

Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 21:48 Quote
I'm crashing at my friends flat and he's got a f*cking chinchilla that hasnt shut the f*ck up at all and I wasmt drunk enough to just pass out

I'm about to yeet this motherf*cker out of the balcony

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 0:33 Quote
jespinal wrote:
I'm crashing at my friends flat and he's got a f*cking chinchilla that hasnt shut the f*ck up at all and I wasmt drunk enough to just pass out

I'm about to yeet this motherf*cker out of the balcony
Mastiff been a rough night.

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 0:45 Quote
Woah, that’s a mut pun.

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 14:02 Quote
I hope we can retrieve this before it goes to the dogs.

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 14:23 Quote

Keep the gold cassette, or swap it for an X01 I have to make my La Sal actually match (currently has XX1 gold crank/chain).

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 15:54 Quote
You have so come to the wrong thread for advice, but the right thread for this particular bicycle.

Oh yeah I'm going to be buying a hatchet soon, probably get a hultafors.

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 16:09 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
You have so come to the wrong thread for advice, but the right thread for this particular bicycle.

Oh yeah I'm going to be buying a hatchet soon, probably get a hultafors.
Get Gransfors.

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 23:53 Quote
mfmediocremtb wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
You have so come to the wrong thread for advice, but the right thread for this particular bicycle.

Oh yeah I'm going to be buying a hatchet soon, probably get a hultafors.
Get Gransfors.
Too expensive, Hultafors aren't far behind Gransfors. Well according to the reviews I read.
Hultafors are £30 to £40, Gransfors are £90.

Posted: Oct 14, 2019 at 1:59 Quote
Am I the only one that saw the Focus e-mtb ad on the front page and misunderstood the slogan "E is for everyone"?
Or is calling Ecstacy 'E' just a UK thing?

Posted: Oct 14, 2019 at 2:05 Quote
Well you know what they say, everyone loves a good family trip.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.036958
Mobile Version of Website