Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 23:39 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
ratcat wrote:
fezznut wrote:

Hah, and your stupid ass wanted a Lancia lol

My stupid ass still wants a Lancia. Even sat at the side of the road with the gearbox scattered everywhere it would still be a million times cooler than the incredibly unaesthetic Nissan Note I have these days.

Surely better (if not in looks) than my piece of shit Corsa. I cannot kill the damn thing though, no matter how much I neglect it, even if the head gasket is now solely comprised of Radweld

You have the same horrible problem as me. No matter how much you neglect the car it refuses to die, the more you abuse it the better it seems to run, after a year of driving it like a c*nt and hoping it would fail its mot so I could get something new it flew through with the only advisory being tires. Why is my most hated car my most reliable by far?

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 23:50 Quote
ratcat wrote:
abennett219 wrote:
ratcat wrote:

My stupid ass still wants a Lancia. Even sat at the side of the road with the gearbox scattered everywhere it would still be a million times cooler than the incredibly unaesthetic Nissan Note I have these days.

Surely better (if not in looks) than my piece of shit Corsa. I cannot kill the damn thing though, no matter how much I neglect it, even if the head gasket is now solely comprised of Radweld

You have the same horrible problem as me. No matter how much you neglect the car it refuses to die, the more you abuse it the better it seems to run, after a year of driving it like a c*nt and hoping it would fail its mot so I could get something new it flew through with the only advisory being tires. Why is my most hated car my most reliable by far?

It failed on a suspension arm gaiter, that was it lol
Went to Wales for a week and ragged it around the back roads with zero mechanical sympathy, ran better for it

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 13:11 Quote
So I might be getting a Giant Trance ebike.

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 14:18 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
Replaceable battery is a nice feature for multi-lap days.

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 14:43 Quote
dkidd wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
The weird bit is today my dad said go to the lbs and find out how much one is. He'll use it, get bored, then it's mine.

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 14:45 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
dkidd wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
The weird bit is today my dad said go to the lbs and find out how much one is. He'll use it, get bored, then it's mine.
Nice one!

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 14:49 Quote
dkidd wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
dkidd wrote:

Nice one!
They do Giant and Whyte, would like the Whyte but it's a lot more money than the Giant. So I thought the Trance e+2 would be a good choice.

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 15:05 Quote
Been looking at the Kona Remote 160 and Cannondale Moterra here. I hate being as ignorant as I am about all the motors and stuff. Feels like a brand new learning curve.

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 15:28 Quote
I've only been on 2 ebikes, a Cube and a Cannondale. The cube was a demo bike at a show. The Cannondale was a friends bike, he let me take for a spin around Morzine, it was a lot of fun.

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 15:55 Quote
The only issue with getting multiple batteries is the cost. Talking with a shop buddy he had to get replacement battery pack for a guy running a Cube ebike it cost 1100CAD for the battery pack. He left his bike unplugged for an extended period of time and the battery wouldn't take a charge.

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 16:14 Quote
Interested to hear your thoughts on the Trance E, it's top of my shortlist. Currently got my mates Giant hardtail ebike in the garage on loan and it's pretty rad.

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 16:20 Quote
I don't see why you wouldn't go longer travel. You're going to climb literally anything, so what's the point?

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 16:59 Quote
I rode with a guy on a hai bike or whatever... and it was impossible to keep up with him... f*ck load of fun that bike was

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 23:31 Quote
sherbet wrote:
I don't see why you wouldn't go longer travel. You're going to climb literally anything, so what's the point?
The reason I'm going Trance over Reign is the £500 extra retail cost.

Posted: Oct 18, 2019 at 4:24 Quote
https://m.pinkbike.com/buysell/2663477/
This isn’t a bike, but I still think it belongs in here

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.034963
Mobile Version of Website