Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 14:02 Quote
Oh yh welcome to the broken finger club

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 14:14 Quote
tom666 wrote:
sosburn wrote:
yeah usually i'm all for 29ers but i think you'd benefit from a good 160mm 27.5. remedy, bronson, mojo HD3/4/5, maybe a yeti sb140

Commencal Meta as well potentially. Lots of options.

Idk, after owning the altitude I absolutely nuked it in a matter of days, but I’ll try again ????definitely know what not to do now

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 14:18 Quote
A hardtail might make you a smoother rider so you’re not wrecking bikes every other day.

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 14:19 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
A hardtail might make you a smoother rider so you’re not wrecking bikes every other day.

That’s what I’ve been thinking, but I just can’t smash 20,000 ft days in the park on a hard tail

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 14:19 Quote
I was pretty nice on the HT then started wrecking the Yeti... was riding faster and bigger.... but well I miss a good ht ride

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 14:40 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
StUone7 wrote:

That’s what I’ve been thinking, but I just can’t smash 20,000 ft days in the park on a hard tail

Sounds like you need a dh bike for park days or something on burly of the enduro end of the spectrum like a Delirium.

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 14:40 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
StUone7 wrote:

That’s where the cheapness of hardtails come into play, since it probably shouldn’t be your only bike, you don’t need to bother blinging it out. Just get something together to ride, and then can save your money up for a more burly bike to compliment it.

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 15:10 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
i would never ride anything other than 29 these days. I see no point in smaller wheel size. this isnt 2009 where the wheels where made of chinesium and the geo was wack. theyre just as nimble as 650b in my eyes

are you for real? aren't you always going on about your old evil sovereigns?

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 15:11 Quote
fck me marzocchis new purple lowers are bomb ass sick

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 15:35 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
i would never ride anything other than 29 these days. I see no point in smaller wheel size. this isnt 2009 where the wheels where made of chinesium and the geo was wack. theyre just as nimble as 650b in my eyes

Not to mention the fact, that the density of rubber decreased over the last decade.

Magura Smile

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 16:12 Quote
bikes that are easy to ride fast are much more fun... all someone needs to do now is stick a motor on one Rolleyes

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 16:13 Quote
iffy wrote:
bikes that are easy to ride fast are much more fun... all someone needs to do now is stick a motor on one Rolleyes

why would you say something so controversial yet so brave

Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 0:10 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
fck me marzocchis new purple lowers are bomb ass sick

So nice! I'm trying to find a trail fork at a reasonable price but I accidently just keep buying those e-bike forks Madder

Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 5:27 Quote
Please don't hate me, but I've just got an ebike

Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 5:45 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
Please don't hate me, but I've just got an ebike

Maybe it deserves to be in this thread. Hell once my pride and joy 2016 reign adv1 was posted in here by someone. Dat HT sticker on it. What heat I took. I reckon your pretty bullet proof on here.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.052924
Mobile Version of Website