Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 7:43 Quote
tom666 wrote:
Rode a hell of a pig this weekend boys

The new 2020 Specialized Kenevo. 180 travel front and rear. Destroyed a 500m (1650ft) climb on it in literally no time. On the way back down it was like riding a tank. Could barely get the wheels off the ground it was so heavy but the traction was pretty mad.

photo

Really good fun

Had a fair few of the older ones back through the shop. Couldn't tell you why, i barely even work part time lol

Also, your link says access denied

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 8:07 Quote
Image works for me.

I don't doubt e-bikes run into a fair few issues - bikes have enough issues as it is without a tonne of electronics, all that extra torque and the ability to ride way further in less time.

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 10:04 Quote
I've got a e Trance 150/140 and it just plows, my old M3 was more playful. So I get where you are coming from.

O+
Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 17:00 Quote
I've got a couple rides on the new 180mm Range electric. Slacker and longer travel than I'm used to, but it still feels playful on the higher speed trails, despite the obvious weight increase.

Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 2:15 Quote
It's been raining for 2 weeks almost every day. I have to hand it to the Brits, this would drive me mad pretty damn fast

Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 8:38 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
It's been raining for 2 weeks almost every day. I have to hand it to the Brits, this would drive me mad pretty damn fast

Been raining here pretty much non-stop too, just means got to wear waterproof trousers while I ride at the moment. lol

Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 9:10 Quote
SileTzar wrote:

Guess what, i was on vacation for the past two weeks. I am mad!

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 9:51 Quote
Finally uploaded some raw footage of riding my favorite trail at Trestle's back in October. Add your own music so you can't bitch about my music taste Razz Salute

Views: 186    Faves: 0    Comments: 2

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 9:55 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Music is 4'33" by John Cage
FTFY Wink
Trail looks fun tup

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 11:07 Quote
SileTzar wrote:

Last Saturday there was snow in the morning above 300m, rained intermittently all day, didn't warm past 10 degrees C all day. Still a huge turnout to ride.

My buddy Lewis pulled off a sick birthday power slide, which also serves to verify the conditions:

photo

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 11:08 Quote
We have a healthy layer of snow in South here in places already!

Yeeeesh

Tots amaze ballioes slide

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 11:17 Quote
In CO right now I can ski and bike in the same day not even an hour drive apart tup

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 11:18 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
In CO right now I can ski and bike in the same day not even an hour drive apart ????

one day i wanna ski in the morning, drive to auburn or something and bike, and make it back to SF to surf into the evening.

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 12:15 Quote
sosburn wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
In CO right now I can ski and bike in the same day not even an hour drive apart ????

one day i wanna ski in the morning, drive to auburn or something and bike, and make it back to SF to surf into the evening.

I plan something similar in february. Not close to the states tho, but in Andalusia. 20something degrees at the costa del sol, snow up at the Sierra Nevada, and the best trails i have ridden so far near Malaga, El Chorro, ans Granada. Just cannot wait. Oh, and the hotsprings. I just love them.

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 12:28 Quote
Can do that here on Vancouver island for a fair portion of the year. Surfing is a stretch from where I live as it’s a 2.5 hour drive but is doable.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.119049
Mobile Version of Website