Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 2:45 Quote
Funny that nnn started a a side joke to movember

But movember is to raise awareness for prostate cancer

A healthy prostate needs to cum at least once a week

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 4:56 Quote
tom666 wrote:
SlipperySEAL wrote:
So no nut Nov sitrep:

?

tell you whats worse, havent biked in a week.

Failed on day 8.

There's always next year
It’s still October 42 so I’m still good...

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 5:18 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Funny that nnn started a a side joke to movember

But movember is to raise awareness for prostate cancer

A healthy prostate needs to cum at least once a week

Well, Darwin tried to get rid of the ones in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Magura Smile

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 5:41 Quote
Someone should start something as toxic but for women, such as No jealousy January

Watch them get stomach ulcers by Week 2

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 6:47 Quote
Rode a hell of a pig this weekend boys

The new 2020 Specialized Kenevo. 180 travel front and rear. Destroyed a 500m (1650ft) climb on it in literally no time. On the way back down it was like riding a tank. Could barely get the wheels off the ground it was so heavy but the traction was pretty mad.

Really good fun

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 7:43 Quote
tom666 wrote:
Rode a hell of a pig this weekend boys

The new 2020 Specialized Kenevo. 180 travel front and rear. Destroyed a 500m (1650ft) climb on it in literally no time. On the way back down it was like riding a tank. Could barely get the wheels off the ground it was so heavy but the traction was pretty mad.

Really good fun

Had a fair few of the older ones back through the shop. Couldn't tell you why, i barely even work part time lol

Also, your link says access denied

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 8:07 Quote
Image works for me.

I don't doubt e-bikes run into a fair few issues - bikes have enough issues as it is without a tonne of electronics, all that extra torque and the ability to ride way further in less time.

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 10:04 Quote
I've got a e Trance 150/140 and it just plows, my old M3 was more playful. So I get where you are coming from.

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 17:00 Quote
I've got a couple rides on the new 180mm Range electric. Slacker and longer travel than I'm used to, but it still feels playful on the higher speed trails, despite the obvious weight increase.

Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 2:15 Quote
It's been raining for 2 weeks almost every day. I have to hand it to the Brits, this would drive me mad pretty damn fast

Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 8:38 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
It's been raining for 2 weeks almost every day. I have to hand it to the Brits, this would drive me mad pretty damn fast

Been raining here pretty much non-stop too, just means got to wear waterproof trousers while I ride at the moment. lol

Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 9:10 Quote
SileTzar wrote:

Guess what, i was on vacation for the past two weeks. I am mad!

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 9:51 Quote
Finally uploaded some raw footage of riding my favorite trail at Trestle's back in October. Add your own music so you can't bitch about my music taste Razz Salute

Views: 66    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 9:55 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Music is 4'33" by John Cage
FTFY Wink
Trail looks fun tup

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 11:07 Quote
SileTzar wrote:

Last Saturday there was snow in the morning above 300m, rained intermittently all day, didn't warm past 10 degrees C all day. Still a huge turnout to ride.

My buddy Lewis pulled off a sick birthday power slide, which also serves to verify the conditions:

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.042328
Mobile Version of Website