Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Nov 24, 2019 at 13:00 Quote
Mint green piggy!

2020 Norco Optic Spank 350 Vibrocore wheels Spank Spike 35 bars 35mm split stem Oneup V2 dropper TRP G-Spec DH brakes PNW Forest kickstand

Posted: Nov 24, 2019 at 13:33 Quote
dkidd wrote:
Mint green piggy!

2020 Norco Optic Spank 350 Vibrocore wheels Spank Spike 35 bars 35mm split stem Oneup V2 dropper TRP G-Spec DH brakes PNW Forest kickstand

demoed one at project yesterday, hella fun

Posted: Nov 24, 2019 at 15:08 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
dkidd wrote:
Mint green piggy!

demoed one at project yesterday, hella fun

Aren't they freakin' rad?

Hey, how are the Phils trails running RN? Gonna be there tomorrow night for a shop visit.

Posted: Nov 24, 2019 at 20:48 Quote
iffy wrote:
Ali G in da house

"So who really is the internets?..... and is they messin with you or me Julie?"

That was an amazing speech, well worth the 20min listen.

Posted: Nov 25, 2019 at 19:18 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
iffy wrote:
Ali G in da house

"So who really is the internets?..... and is they messin with you or me Julie?"

That was an amazing speech, well worth the 20min listen.

Absolutely agreetup

Posted: Nov 25, 2019 at 21:20 Quote
sacha baron cohen is an absolute genius. his new show is just the best

Posted: Nov 26, 2019 at 5:30 Quote
Its not just internets that mess with stuff, even the UK's largest state funded broadcaster the good old BBC
has been caught with its pants down editing audio to remove audience laughing at the UK prime minister when
questioned on truth and honesty in this clip.

Initially claiming it was merely shortened for re-broadcast, the reply is obviously spliced in from another source.

They had no choice to admit to it...

Posted: Nov 26, 2019 at 5:51 Quote
Yeah and the edit of Remembrance day to make him look less like a f*cking moron.

Honestly the beeb has really screwed the pooch with the blatant propaganda this year.

Technically, by rejecting impartiality they have forfeited the right to recieve money from TV license fees.

If Labour win a majority (let's not get into that argument) they are going to get royally revenge f*cked.

Posted: Nov 26, 2019 at 10:06 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
Yeah and the edit of Remembrance day to make him look less like a f*cking moron.

Honestly the beeb has really screwed the pooch with the blatant propaganda this year.

Technically, by rejecting impartiality they have forfeited the right to recieve money from TV license fees.

If Labour win a majority (let's not get into that argument) they are going to get royally revenge f*cked.

Oddly enough I see similar arguments, from those who are more Tory inclined, that the Beeb favours labour. I dare say Brexit party supporters think they favour Remain and the Lib Dems that they favour Leave also.

If everyone complains they’re not impartial they’re probably actually doing an ok job

Posted: Nov 26, 2019 at 12:25 Quote
You gotta wear lycra if you're gonna ride that

Posted: Nov 26, 2019 at 12:28 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
raytheotter wrote:

Oddly enough I see similar arguments, from those who are more Tory inclined, that the Beeb favours labour. I dare say Brexit party supporters think they favour Remain and the Lib Dems that they favour Leave also.

If everyone complains they’re not impartial they’re probably actually doing an ok job

I have made this argument before.

Right wingers think it's left, lefties think it's right.

I think it's stayed pretty central but opinions have diverged further.

The quality of the journalism has undoubtedly dropped though. I've seen some shit from the BBC recently.

Posted: Nov 26, 2019 at 12:36 Quote
Wale wrote:
You gotta wear lycra if you're gonna ride that
I just got hired as an engineer and I need something to get fit, enduro is cool but no one is riding enduro

It's kinda risk vs reward with xc I can just hit backroads that I've known for years and develop my cardio and later on I'll look into full blown 180mm trail bike

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029786
Mobile Version of Website