Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Dec 4, 2019 at 10:05 Quote
sherbet wrote:
sosburn wrote:
if any of you are interested in a new pig (and i really mean a PIG), you can get a Marin wolf ridge on CRC for like 60% off
https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/marin-wolf-ridge-9-29-full-suspension-bike-2019/rp-prod192086

Basically a scam, and probably won't be warrantied by Marin. Those weren't purchased from Marin, but a third party company that wasn't legally allowed to be selling them.

CRC fully knows this and doesn't give a shit. Great company, and love how cyclists advertise for them for free.

Noone should legally sell them. It should be outlawed to produce them even

Posted: Dec 4, 2019 at 10:50 Quote
sherbet wrote:
sosburn wrote:
if any of you are interested in a new pig (and i really mean a PIG), you can get a Marin wolf ridge on CRC for like 60% off
https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/marin-wolf-ridge-9-29-full-suspension-bike-2019/rp-prod192086

Basically a scam, and probably won't be warrantied by Marin. Those weren't purchased from Marin, but a third party company that wasn't legally allowed to be selling them.

CRC fully knows this and doesn't give a shit. Great company, and love how cyclists advertise for them for free.

Had no idea, i dont ever buy anything from there.
Honestly tho its just a great deal for that build kit. Several people i know ride those frames and don’t have the nicest things to say about them.

Posted: Dec 4, 2019 at 14:14 Quote
sosburn wrote:
sherbet wrote:
sosburn wrote:

Had no idea, i dont ever buy anything from there.
Honestly tho its just a great deal for that build kit. Several people i know ride those frames and don’t have the nicest things to say about them.

I would still like to have a go on one for a day. Oh wait no, it isn't an ebike, I'm not interested lol

Posted: Dec 4, 2019 at 14:34 Quote
Wale wrote:
And John Deeres are cool!

Only if you're into your cousin

Posted: Dec 4, 2019 at 15:56 Quote
sherbet wrote:
sosburn wrote:

Yea f*ck CRC

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 4:14 Quote
Yeah what is the deal with those bikes on CRC. How do they cut a price like that...

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 5:17 Quote
They might be stock from a shop shutting down, could be recovered stolen bikes from a shop, could be loads of reasons.

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 5:22 Quote
Or the emplyees are getting sick of looking at those ugly bikes and just want to get rid of them.

Posted: Dec 6, 2019 at 7:06 Quote
next time you head out for some McDonald’s, KFC or Burger King etc

apart from it being one of the worst types of shit iti is possible to put into your system
just spare a thought for what you are financing

#f*ckfastfood

Posted: Dec 6, 2019 at 7:16 Quote
Wow..seriously f*cked up world we live in today.

Posted: Dec 6, 2019 at 8:07 Quote
As I cannot press any links please could someone tell me what it’s all about

As I’d relish boycotting kfc to lose weight

Maccys never gets a lookin as boycotted them over 20 yrs ago

Posted: Dec 6, 2019 at 8:21 Quote
While I strongly dislike the general idea of huge organisations running restaurant chains, and dislike the food they serve even more, let's be fair here.
Brazil has huge issues with any kind of crime in general, and organized crime in particular, so to single anybody out in that situation, is not the way to get anything sorted.
The root cause is the system there, not McDonalds, however much I'd love to piss all over them.
There are loads of reasons to point fingers at McD, so why not pick one where they are the root cause?

While I recon most here are too young to have seen this particular example, Greenpeace is not such an overly clean organisation themselves, when it comes to detroying old civilizations.
For instance, they were the ones causing the old hunting community at Greenland to collapse in the eighties, as they went apeshit over the Canadians clubbing baby seals, and forgot in the process to include in their loopsided campaign, that others produced products made of seals in a tradition hundreds of years old.
The grand result?
The hunters from Greenland couldn't sell their products, the small hunter communities went under, irrevokable damage made, and Greenpeace not giving one shit, in spite of the fact that their ill informed muppets did this single handed. Why should they care? They made loads of money on it, and gained loads of branding.
That example does not stand alone, it's just the one I know best.
This is often the case when organisations are trying to brand themselves. Don't forget they also are a business, and has a rather high burn rate that they need to support.
Getting money from people is generally easier if people are disgusted by something. If it's right or wrong, or if it causes ill effects to others makes no difference, as long as they get their paycheck.

It's well worth considering before just accepting their stories uncritically, that they do in fact also sell a product.

Magura Smile

Posted: Dec 6, 2019 at 8:36 Quote
Soy is the vegan conspiracy to make everyone miserable.

Posted: Dec 6, 2019 at 8:45 Quote
Before accepting Maggies little troll uncritically it may be worth doing your own research into what happened to the indigenous communities in Greenland Wink

Also I am pointing out that consumers can have the first and last word, in many cases, the choices we make are the root problem.

https://www.euronews.com/living/2019/02/07/who-s-the-boss-you

Posted: Dec 6, 2019 at 8:54 Quote
Yeah it always amused me in an ironic way how greenpeace folk drive around in their VW camper vans etc

They are hypocritical to say the least

Plus they use energy too ffs

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031396
Mobile Version of Website