Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Dec 30, 2019 at 15:15 Quote
That's called a shooting gallery.

Magura Big Grin

Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 3:40 Quote
Happy 2020 ya sons o’ bitches! Fab

Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 4:22 Quote
Yep! Hopefully it’s a shitload better than 2019!

Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 4:48 Quote
dkidd wrote:
I just bought myself a Christmas present- Holley EFI conversion for the Falcon! Might lose a little horsepower, but I gain a ton of tuneability and makes it way nicer to drive on colder days.

Adventure-ready.

One of the sickest setups I have ever seen

The car. The bikes. The dream.

Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 13:52 Quote
Maybe the universe will actually kill me in 2020. That’d be a change from the last three years.

O+
Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 14:14 Quote
I made a vidja.

For those of y'all who don't wanna watch it, I compared an air vs coil shock side and found the air was similar performance with less weight.

O+
Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 14:44 Quote
dkidd wrote:
I made a vidja.

For those of y'all who don't wanna watch it, I compared an air vs coil shock side and found the air was similar performance with less weight.

wheres the riding at? im moving to vancouver/portland in february, need to know where to go

Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 14:59 Quote
dkidd wrote:
I made a vidja.

Pro tip: When swapping shocks next time I like to find a tree branch that I can hang the bike on by the seat and it is much easier for me. Different strokes for different folks tho...

O+
Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 15:08 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
dkidd wrote:
I made a vidja.

Pro tip: When swapping shocks next time I like to find a tree branch that I can hang the bike on by the seat and it is much easier for me. Different strokes for different folks tho...
awesome tip!
In the case of this bike letting the wheel hang puts tension on the hoses, so its ground-only.

O+
Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 15:10 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
To the woods?
this.
Theres a ton of good riding. Trailforks is your best bet... or hit me up any time; I ride pretty much every day.

O+
Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 15:59 Quote
dkidd wrote:
I made a vidja.

Nice
Those fox X2s are pretty damn awesome these days. Plus it looks rad on your norco

Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 17:32 Quote
Happy new year u f*cktards

Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 17:40 Quote
Oooo is this what it’s like to be the Queeny feeling all jubberlicious with fizzyjizz

;-d hahaha

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.080356
Mobile Version of Website