Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 1:57 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
And yeah, same thing here, centre-right parliament and centre-right president who both cater to the conservative and simple minded majority, fueling the flames of nationalism when it suits them. Same story the world over

Trump and Boris aren't centre-right though. They are literally right wing. In thought and act and deed.

Disgusted with my country at the minute. Boris hasn't been able to win a vote since taking leadership. He hid in a fridge to escape journalists. He refused to go on tv and debate his views. He has been overtly racist. And we still have people thinking he's the best choice. Winning by a landslide no less.

The cognitive dissonance in western politics at the minute is amazing.

And oddly, despite what the press have been telling us, centrist politicians all over the country lost their seats.

And I promise I won't mention politics again.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 3:19 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
SileTzar wrote:
And yeah, same thing here, centre-right parliament and centre-right president who both cater to the conservative and simple minded majority, fueling the flames of nationalism when it suits them. Same story the world over

Trump and Boris aren't centre-right though. They are literally right wing. In thought and act and deed.

Disgusted with my country at the minute. Boris hasn't been able to win a vote since taking leadership. He hid in a fridge to escape journalists. He refused to go on tv and debate his views. He has been overtly racist. And we still have people thinking he's the best choice. Winning by a landslide no less.

And oddly, despite what the press have been telling us, centrist politicians all over the country lost their seats.

This was in general a shit election. You had Corbyn refusing to apologise for antisemitism in the Labour Party and being deliberately misleading about the impact of his proposed reforms also. In addition to Boris’ personal shitshow

I’m just glad Corbyn isn’t PM as I think he’d be a complete and utter disaster

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 3:47 Quote
Looking at the raw numbers, Con only got 43.6% of the votes, so on the plus side more people *didn't* vote for them. Lab+LD was 43.8%. Unfortunately constituency boundaries coupled with first past the post rather ruins things.

Votes per seat is interesting too.

Con: 38k per seat
Lab: 51k per seat
LD: 331k per seat!

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 3:49 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
SileTzar wrote:

I doubt it's that complicated.

GB voted to exit EU.
Labour did what they could to disrespect that. It pisses a large number of people off that normally would vote Labour, handing their votes over to Johnson on a silver platter.
Johnson is rather vocal about respecting the above mentioned vote, making sure he gets even more of the frustrated Labour votes.

Bingo! Labour commits political suicide, Johnson milks the situation and wins by a landslide.

Magura Smile

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 3:49 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
raytheotter wrote:
SileTzar wrote:

This was in general a shit election. You had Corbyn refusing to apologise for antisemitism in the Labour Party and being deliberately misleading about the impact of his proposed reforms also. In addition to Boris’ personal shitshow

I’m just glad Corbyn isn’t PM as I think he’d be a complete and utter disaster

Brexit means brexit

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 4:19 Quote
dkidd wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
More likely than not, if I every leave the western US, probably be to Greece.

Not many subarus in Greece... but I hear long distance running is popular there.
Shit, if I lived in Greece, I’d have a Vespa. When we went there, we got a 9 seater van, and I never drove it, but it was stressful to even ride in. Or I’d just become a biathlete and swim and run everywhere.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 4:36 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
dkidd wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
More likely than not, if I every leave the western US, probably be to Greece.

Not many subarus in Greece... but I hear long distance running is popular there.
Shit, if I lived in Greece, I’d have a Vespa. When we went there, we got a 9 seater van, and I never drove it, but it was stressful to even ride in. Or I’d just become a biathlete and swim and run everywhere.

You could just go full Greek, and simply not move at all.

Magura Smile

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 4:57 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
dkidd wrote:

You could just go full Greek, and simply not move at all.

Magura Smile
Why must you personally attack me? lol
I’m full Greek, and active AF. So old school Greek when they still ruled the Mediterranean and were more awesome.
But I definitely need to go back. Still have a lot of family in Northern Greece that I’d love to visit.
The nude people on the beeches got to me a bit though. Not that I’m complaining about seeing hot chicks on the beach naked, but as a country bumpkin, I’m not overly use to it.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 5:19 Quote
SileTzar wrote:

Waving to you in orbanian..

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 7:14 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
So how is it that for months on end all we keep reading and hearing is "Brexit is bad Johnson is a c*nt" and then 2/3 of the people vote for him.

People knew enough about Trump long before he was ever elected to know he's a complete idiot, and a piece of shit human. Yet look at him.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 7:36 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
So how is it that for months on end all we keep reading and hearing is "Brexit is bad Johnson is a c*nt" and then 2/3 of the people vote for him.

yh right those blue tied biggots will only bring us all down

They just simply do not know the meaning of damage limitation and are un open to creating policies and sticking by them that would keep most of us at least half content living in Britain missing out the Great part obvs!

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 7:42 Quote
then again it’s trying to make a slightly better situation out of a bad one

in terms of there is no decent party or leader to vote for sadly

I wouldve voted however feel I would have aided in damaging country by a parties policies that would never amount to what was written on paper

Don’t get me wrong as I do not envy any prime minister as this is a Q right here!

Where the f would one start to create good positive healthy change for the benefit of society as a whole

Taking into account that political change should be slow and steady

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 8:13 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
SileTzar wrote:

What up Otter?? Long time no mess with!!

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 8:49 Quote
Any of you suckas every had a problem with you car that a dealer can’t fix? My WRX has a very loud vibration sound in first and second gear and the dealership could not find the problem. They hear it, I hear it. It’s there. They couldn’t find the source. Been back 3 times now, no luck. What am I suppose to do? The car had 5k miles on it. It’s new. It shouldn’t Be making noises like this. Feeling super lost and hopeless Frown

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 9:02 Quote
Still in warranty? Make it their problem if so.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028535
Mobile Version of Website