Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jan 14, 2020 at 9:41 Quote
I enjoyed my erasmus life at Granada pretty much. The winter is mild, you can go for a ride wearing shorts, and then go for ski to the Sierra Nevada. Lovely ppl, free tapas per beers, churros, beautiful city, awsome junkfood(shawarma ftw), lots of nice trails. Since i've left we travel back year by year in february for a week or two for riding and enjoying ourselves. Gladly move to Andalucia, but the summertime might just cook me alive.

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 at 10:05 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:

Switzerland was by a large margin the worst place I have been living, in spite of that I lived on the shore of lake Geneva with the Unesco wineyards literally in my back yard.
That was also the place where everybody lived behind walls in fear, snobbery was at full throttle, and egoism on a level I don't recall seing anywhere else.

Scandinavia you just have to tackle the right way (like most other places). Summers are for full speed ahead, getting all the stuff done that needs to be sorted over the year. Winters are for a cosy time with friends and family, getting nothing done, eating and drinking a lot.

The UK seems to me just like you describe it. You can pretty much pick your preferred climate, the rest is average or better. Much like Germany in fact, counting out the food in Germany is more to my liking, and the UK has no wineyards.

Magura Smile

That's interesting. When I've been to Switzerland I've stayed with friends and we haven't seen that side of it. I can believe it though. It's definitely quite a conservative place socially.

The UK does have some vineyards but I think it's fair to say not very many. You can buy quite good sparkling white wine from the UK, but you can definitely get better wine and for cheaper from Northern France.

As for the food, our native food is not that exciting, but we have really good international food here. UK is one of the best places to get Indian food for example.

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 at 10:40 Quote
moferenc wrote:
I enjoyed my erasmus life at Granada pretty much. The winter is mild, you can go for a ride wearing shorts, and then go for ski to the Sierra Nevada. Lovely ppl, free tapas per beers, churros, beautiful city, awsome junkfood(shawarma ftw), lots of nice trails. Since i've left we travel back year by year in february for a week or two for riding and enjoying ourselves. Gladly move to Andalucia, but the summertime might just cook me alive.
ayee my dude I am good friends with people from Erasmus Student Network Granada, they're good people

Good women too

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 at 10:41 Quote
moferenc wrote:
I made ze mistake of going to andalusia in august almost perished

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 at 11:00 Quote
jespinal wrote:
moferenc wrote:
How do you think I felt?? Was 37° when I arrived for a week straight and it hardly cooled down at night.

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 at 11:44 Quote
I would kill for some warmth right now!! 1 got damn degree when I left for work this morning and now a balmy 11...Facepalm

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 at 12:03 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
jespinal wrote:
moferenc wrote:
How do you think I felt?? Was 37° when I arrived for a week straight and it hardly cooled down at night.
still surprised you didnt go into spontaneous combustion

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 at 12:25 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
I would kill for some warmth right now!! 1 got damn degree when I left for work this morning and now a balmy 11...Facepalm

Not much better here.
Time to go to the Panhandle for a month or two, till it gets tolerable here again.

Magura Smile

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 at 14:08 Quote
Going to beat everyone to it. Starling Murmur big wheels
Probs get a different bottle cage, this one was off the Santa Cruz
Starling Murmur

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2020 at 7:05 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

Be happy with that. Where my brother lives hes been dealing with a week of -36f or -38c

Posted: Jan 15, 2020 at 7:09 Quote
Sick Bike and rightly placed too!

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2020 at 7:24 Quote
GravityCandy wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

Be happy with that. Where my brother lives hes been dealing with a week of -36f or -38c

Edmonton by chance?

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2020 at 7:39 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
GravityCandy wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

Edmonton by chance?

Nope even worse. Grande Prairie

Posted: Jan 15, 2020 at 8:12 Quote
So foggy here lately and no snow. We're doing ski service and rent in the winter and it's getting as boring as servicing bikes. Need a trip. Even to France. Razz

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2020 at 10:33 Quote
GravityCandy wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
GravityCandy wrote:

Edmonton by chance?

Nope even worse. Grande Prairie

Ew..he better have a damn good reason for living there

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.068654
Mobile Version of Website