Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 9:03 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Any of you suckas every had a problem with you car that a dealer can’t fix? My WRX has a very loud vibration sound in first and second gear and the dealership could not find the problem. They hear it, I hear it. It’s there. They couldn’t find the source. Been back 3 times now, no luck. What am I suppose to do? The car had 5k miles on it. It’s new. It shouldn’t Be making noises like this. Feeling super lost and hopeless Frown

**don't buy a sub** kidding, our buggy was doing something similar. changed out the clutch and found a bunch of garbage in there. went away after that

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 9:23 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Any of you suckas every had a problem with you car that a dealer can’t fix? My WRX has a very loud vibration sound in first and second gear and the dealership could not find the problem. They hear it, I hear it. It’s there. They couldn’t find the source. Been back 3 times now, no luck. What am I suppose to do? The car had 5k miles on it. It’s new. It shouldn’t Be making noises like this. Feeling super lost and hopeless Frown

i had something similar, ended up being something super weird like a heating plate being bent out of place. Maybe look for something like that.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 9:23 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Happened with a buddy of mine, trans was garbage out if the house and required too two replacements to fix, and he spun the main bearings shortly after 7k km on it before needing a motor... f*ck those things are garbage.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 9:52 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:
As I wrote, I don't think it's gonna fix your situation for long.

France is gonna blow up within 5 to 10 years from now.
Once that happens, Germany will go down with them, dragging most of their neighbours along, Denmark included.

A few places will probably end up with election results much like what we are seeing in GB right now, where Johnson gets absolute majority, due to the other politicians trying to sabotage the democracy, by disrespecting a result of a vote they didn't like.
An example of such would be Sweden.
Sweeden will also become a somewhat too interesting place to live soon, as they are probably the leading example in modern history of disrespect for the democracy.
There the right wing muppets will quite possibly get absolute majority after the next election. Not because they're doing anything overly bright, but because the rest of the politicians has agreed to disregard every third vote in the country.

We probably will have to look to the eastern part of Europe, or across the pond, for reasonable conditions and political stability in the future.

Magura Smile

Eastern part, hahahahaha

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 10:49 Quote
brigand wrote:
Mr-Magura wrote:

Once that happens, Germany will go down with them, dragging most of their neighbours along, Denmark included.

A few places will probably end up with election results much like what we are seeing in GB right now, where Johnson gets absolute majority, due to the other politicians trying to sabotage the democracy, by disrespecting a result of a vote they didn't like.
Sweeden will also become a somewhat too interesting place to live soon, as they are probably the leading example in modern history of disrespect for the democracy.
There the right wing muppets will quite possibly get absolute majority after the next election. Not because they're doing anything overly bright, but because the rest of the politicians has agreed to disregard every third vote in the country.

We probably will have to look to the eastern part of Europe, or across the pond, for reasonable conditions and political stability in the future.

Magura Smile

Eastern part, hahahahaha

You got that right. I was talking about where you live my friend.

Magura Big Grin

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 10:52 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
Still in warranty? Make it their problem if so.

Solid advice.
It's a brand new car, so either they fix it or they replace it.

Magura Smile

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 10:54 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:

If its warranty tell them you are upset and you don't want it back until it's fixed. If not, it's likely going to get very expensive and you'll need to weigh the cost versus annoyance of this problem for you. I can tell you first hand these types if diagnostic jobs are a real c*nt and can be incredibly hard to pinpoint.. That being said it's our job to find your problem.. If its warranty and they can't narrow down the location of the problem they should be contacting Subaru USA headquarters to basically get the go ahead to start trying things to fix it.
When I worked at BMW we had NVH sensors we would put on components and drive the vehicle around, while not perfect this really did help isolate the issue. At Honda we have nothing like that which makes it tricky, however Honda customers just don't seem to care as much if theres a rattle or vibration.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 13:06 Quote
Agree with the above if its warranty and not on your dime make them find it. Also if you have another dealer relatively close you could talk to them. The local Ford dealer here is useless we drive 30min to another dealer because it will be done right.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 13:14 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
We're are f*cked
QFT Frown

Relax guys, its not a big deal.

the future has other things in store for us Wink

Flood,Drought,Famine with the asociated collapse of what passes for society and a "limited nuclear war" sometime along the way.

Its no biggie.

https://taskandpurpose.com/small-nuclear-war

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 14:03 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:
Agree with the above if its warranty and not on your dime make them find it. Also if you have another dealer relatively close you could talk to them. The local Ford dealer here is useless we drive 30min to another dealer because it will be done right.

Ive been trying to fix it under warranty, they literally dont know how LOL. its a f*cking nightmare

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 14:38 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
mtbman1980 wrote:

Ive been trying to fix it under warranty, they literally dont know how LOL. its a f*cking nightmare

just give it back and get something else then

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 15:08 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
mtbman1980 wrote:

Have you tried contacting Subaru directly?

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 15:45 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
mtbman1980 wrote:

tell me bout it, dealers are stealers and do not fix faults with new purchased vehicles even if there are known faults

had major fuelling issues with my new motorcycle once

boycotted the brand after signing a gagging order from taking them to court

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 23:07 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:
brigand wrote:
Mr-Magura wrote:

Magura Smile

Eastern part, hahahahaha

Magura Big Grin

I guess it looks ok from the outside. Smile

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 4:46 Quote
brigand wrote:
Mr-Magura wrote:
brigand wrote:

Eastern part, hahahahaha

Magura Big Grin

I guess it looks ok from the outside. Smile

I've spent a fair amount of time in Eastern Europe. Been living in Latvia, and as you know, a rather frequent guest of Serbia.
My experience is that both places just about everything is improving, and that pretty fast.
On the contrary, it works the opposite way around in the western part of Europe, with most things detoriating at a scary pace.
While the west may still be ahead, it's getting marginal, and the development is clearly putting an end to that within forseeable future, given the positive development in the east.

Magura Smile

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028775
Mobile Version of Website