Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 13:43 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:
mtbman1980 wrote:
Agree with the above if its warranty and not on your dime make them find it. Also if you have another dealer relatively close you could talk to them. The local Ford dealer here is useless we drive 30min to another dealer because it will be done right.

Ive been trying to fix it under warranty, they literally dont know how LOL. its a f*cking nightmare

Have you tried contacting Subaru directly?

I think thats next.

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 21:11 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Any of you suckas every had a problem with you car that a dealer can’t fix? My WRX has a very loud vibration sound in first and second gear and the dealership could not find the problem. They hear it, I hear it. It’s there. They couldn’t find the source. Been back 3 times now, no luck. What am I suppose to do? The car had 5k miles on it. It’s new. It shouldn’t Be making noises like this. Feeling super lost and hopeless Frown

Doesn't a problem that needs to be taken in 3 times and can't be fixed qualify for lemon law or something?

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 14:12 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Any of you suckas every had a problem with you car that a dealer can’t fix? My WRX has a very loud vibration sound in first and second gear and the dealership could not find the problem. They hear it, I hear it. It’s there. They couldn’t find the source. Been back 3 times now, no luck. What am I suppose to do? The car had 5k miles on it. It’s new. It shouldn’t Be making noises like this. Feeling super lost and hopeless Frown

Doesn't a problem that needs to be taken in 3 times and can't be fixed qualify for lemon law or something?
Yes and no, a lot of it comes to dealer discretion (atleast here)

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 19:39 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:

I believe Canada does not have the 'lemon law'. I have seen cars exchanged when there was a very unusual or unsafe problem with around 1-2000 km of use. That's about it though.

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 22:09 Quote
It's a good thing he's in the states then...

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 22:12 Quote
Indeed..just replying to ajax

Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 3:42 Quote
He should get rid of the WTX and get an STI. It's a sign from the gods.

Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 5:41 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
ajax-ripper wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:

I believe Canada does not have the 'lemon law'. I have seen cars exchanged when there was a very unusual or unsafe problem with around 1-2000 km of use. That's about it though.

Same crap here. The only way to forcde them to do anything, is to either sue them, which is a lot of hassle, or to publish the story. That sort of publicity they usually don't like much, and will go far to make it look like it was a misunderstanding.

Step one though is still to make it their problem, by simply not accepting the car back before it's sorted. Mostly that should make them understand they you're not gonna take it up the ass.

A former collegue of mine had a similar problem with Renault. Because he just kept complaining, but didn't really take any action, he had a gearbox making nasty noises that never got fixed.
Nedless to say, everybody who knew him has been shying away from Renault ever since, but this I guess they don't seem to care much about.

Magura Smile

Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 6:42 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
I’m pretty Shure it’s a sign that he should get a evo instead, or even a focus rs

Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 8:02 Quote
krattAtak wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
I’m pretty Shure it’s a sign that he should get a evo instead, or even a focus rs

Lol :-) maybe then there’s point of gettin a more reliable Ford- hmmmmm ?

Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 8:23 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
krattAtak wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:

I don't believe there is such thing as a "reliable ford"

Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 8:52 Quote
sosburn wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:
krattAtak wrote:

I don't believe there is such thing as a "reliable ford"

I've had good luck so far with all mine.

Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 9:55 Quote
3.5l ecoboost and 3.7l v6 are very reliable. F150s and the transit Van's are also incredibly reliable. The transits do eat through rear brakes a little quick, but a small price to pay compared to their competition...

Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 10:43 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
3.5l ecoboost and 3.7l v6 are very reliable. F150s and the transit Van's are also incredibly reliable. The transits do eat through rear brakes a little quick, but a small price to pay compared to their competition...

My 2012 Vito is doing better than a few Transit Customs around here.

Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 10:53 Quote
so is the shitty Ford reliability a thing of the past??

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.028812
Mobile Version of Website