Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 11:41 Quote
ratcat wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
I recently switched to the fabric scoop and it is night and day better for me!

They are a remake of the Charge Spoon IIRC? If so, probably the best saddle out there.

Similar. Spoon is more padded with more rounded edges. About the same width, length, and the relief is very similar.

Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 11:59 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
Catch 22 innit

Catch 22 stis more like haha

But yh a catch 22 i know riiight

I use a Syncros roady saddle on my trail bike

Comfier oddly more so than my fabric cell radius with those funky hex air pockets

Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 12:00 Quote
Ime charge saddles simply don't cut the mustard and are too tough in the padding dept.

Too narrow but that's cause my bones are slightly wider

O+
Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 12:23 Quote
WTB and Specialized saddles till I die

Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 12:35 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
ratcat wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
I recently switched to the fabric scoop and it is night and day better for me!

They are a remake of the Charge Spoon IIRC? If so, probably the best saddle out there.

I don't know..they look pretty different according to my google search. The scoop is the most comfortable saddle I have used FWIW though

Yep your right, the Charge scoop replaced the spoon as a slightly improved version, which is now manufactured by Fabric. So yes it is a spoon but a slightly refined one.

Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 12:54 Quote
Yeah WTB sadds are real nice tbf

O+
Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 12:59 Quote
sosburn wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
ratcat wrote:

I don't know..they look pretty different according to my google search. The scoop is the most comfortable saddle I have used FWIW though

compared to what others?

That'll be a pretty huge list.. One of my local shops does seat demos to figure out which ones work best for you (very cool program). I tried every male seat they had available and decided on the Fabric Scoop. I have owned several Chromag and WTB seats, a race face and an ergon. Damned if I could remember the models of all of them..

O+
Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 13:03 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
sosburn wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:

compared to what others?

That'll be a pretty huge list.. One of my local shops does seat demos to figure out which ones work best for you (very cool program). I tried every male seat they had available and decided on the Fabric Scoop. I have owned several Chromag and WTB seats, a race face and an ergon. Damned if I could remember the models of all of them..

Thats good to know. I’ll try to find one locally cause my wtb volt is pretty much RIP

O+
Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 13:15 Quote
The volt was one of the wtb saddles I had and never got along with

O+
Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 13:22 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:

Mail that bad boy to me

O+
Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 14:41 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:

Mail that bad boy to me

Sold it with my Remedy.. I do have a WTB Silverado Pro kicking around though...its seen a little tire buzz

O+
Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 15:43 Quote
I got projectile shat on by someone’s dog at work. I still love dogs

O+
Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 16:49 Quote
That sounds hilarious

Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 16:51 Quote
I've got like 12 kona branded WTB volts. Tons of colours. DM me if yer interested.

Posted: Feb 6, 2020 at 0:14 Quote
sherbet wrote:
I've got like 12 kona branded WTB volts. Tons of colours. DM me if yer interested.

No selling in the forums!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.062957
Mobile Version of Website