Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 0:12 Quote
jespinal wrote:
shoshy wrote:
Why so angry?
Levy already realised he f*cked up (check the sizing comment), but i am, for one, looking forward to seeing comments on how it rides. Either something will be great about that weird bike, or it will be a total flop (which is expected).

Either way, the fact that they CAN pull this off and goof around is awesome.
the fact that they disregard the whole engineering team of brands and chose to straight disrespect my field of work, I am f*cking tired of people thinking they know bette
This is the antivaxx movement of bikes

One big huck to flat, off comes the headtube.....

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 2:58 Quote
jespinal wrote:

I think you're overreacting Jesp.

It's meant to be funny, Levy is intentionally playing dumb (the whole doughnuts and monster thing), they knew a 57 degree head angle wasn't going to be great.

I think if anything, it will show why you need engineers in mountain bike companies and that you can't just make up a load of crazy numbers and expect to have a sick bike.

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 6:07 Quote
i think it’s just a reactionary idea to modern bike geometry and people who say stuff like “why didnt we do this 10-20 years ago?”
and above all, a big joke, aka no need fo flip out

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 7:11 Quote
jespinal wrote:
shoshy wrote:
Why so angry?
Levy already realised he f*cked up (check the sizing comment), but i am, for one, looking forward to seeing comments on how it rides. Either something will be great about that weird bike, or it will be a total flop (which is expected).

the fact that they disregard the whole engineering team of brands and chose to straight disrespect my field of work, I am f*cking tired of people thinking they know bette

I think you have completely missed the point..

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 8:19 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
jespinal wrote:
shoshy wrote:
Why so angry?

Well, it's been a slow week for the kid. Maybe a vitriolic post taking personal offense at a well played joke was what he figured we all needed in place of the typical "I got so drunk and leered at so many girls" post?

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 8:23 Quote
dkidd wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
jespinal wrote:

Well, it's been a slow week for the kid. Maybe a vitriolic post taking personal offense at a well played joke was what he figured we all needed in place of the typical "I got so drunk and leered at so many girls" post?

Oof. Harsh

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 8:29 Quote
Catty, seems that the cold is getting to all of us

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 8:47 Quote
Lack of riding for me. I always get a little cranky when I don't get to ride.

I like the concept with the bike but if they could have used maybe a little restraint once they found out about the tubing restraints so it is at least be comfortable to ride.

Still funny though

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 8:53 Quote
Freeriders are happy people. When freeriding!

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 9:05 Quote
dkidd wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
jespinal wrote:

ah dont worry I am gonna get wasted regardless, still after all the dumb shit I've seen on this site I really thoight it was dead serious

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 10:19 Quote
jespinal wrote:
dkidd wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:

ah dont worry I am gonna get wasted regardless, still after all the dumb shit I've seen on this site I really thoight it was dead serious
Well if they got people who know PB well and who understand the sport to believe it was real, that probably means the project was a success on multiple levels.

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 10:27 Quote
dkidd wrote:
jespinal wrote:
dkidd wrote:
Well if they got people who know PB well and who understand the sport to believe it was real, that probably means the project was a success on multiple levels.

They even fooled an engineer! A great success I would say.

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 10:37 Quote
I was just laughing away when Levy typed BOOBIES into the calculator!! I R 12. And send me that bike Dkidd!!!!

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 12:17 Quote
I'm a f*king idiot sandwich! I'm looking for a 190x45 remote lock out shock and there was a Fox Float DPX2 Performance on bike-components.de for like 270€ and I didn't pull the trigger when I had the chance and now it's gone. Madder

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 12:26 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
jespinal wrote:
shoshy wrote:
Why so angry?

Yeap... don’t see anything disrespectful... go get some siesta and tapas

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029967
Mobile Version of Website