Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 12:40 Quote
Wale wrote:
I'm a f*king idiot sandwich! I'm looking for a 190x45 remote lock out shock and there was a Fox Float DPX2 Performance on bike-components.de for like 270€ and I didn't pull the trigger when I had the chance and now it's gone. Madder

Damn, it be like, better deals will come up I guarantee it

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 12:45 Quote
Wale wrote:
I'm a f*king idiot sandwich! I'm looking for a 190x45 remote lock out shock and there was a Fox Float DPX2 Performance on bike-components.de for like 270€ and I didn't pull the trigger when I had the chance and now it's gone. Madder

That would have been such a crazy deal.

Talking of crazy deals - guy I met at Rogate bikepark today was on a new Orbea Rallon. Carbon frame, fox performance suspension, mix of GX and XO1 eagle drivetrain. He got the bike new for £2000 Eek

That's €2350, $2600 USD or $3400 Canadian Pesos Eek You can barely get any carbon frame for that money, nwm a whole bike.

He got it from this weird shop in the UK which is mostly an online business but you can also go to their site. The guy went to look at a Nukeproof Mega but the owner mentioned somebody had ordered this Orbea Rallon but cancelled and so it was sat around the shop wasting space (hadn't even been built) - so they owner said the guy could have it for £2k if took it there and then and built it himself.

Nuts.

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 12:55 Quote
That is crazy!!!

Yeah, I just checked and the same shock on bike24 is 520€...

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 13:49 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
I was just laughing away when Levy typed BOOBIES into the calculator!! I R 12. And send me that bike Dkidd!!!!
You want it in Grimace Purple?

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 13:49 Quote
Sounds just fine to me!! You need my addy?? lol

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 13:51 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Sounds just fine to me!! You need my addy?? lol
I know how to find you.

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 17:13 Quote
jespinal wrote:
shoshy wrote:
Why so angry?
Levy already realised he f*cked up (check the sizing comment), but i am, for one, looking forward to seeing comments on how it rides. Either something will be great about that weird bike, or it will be a total flop (which is expected).

Either way, the fact that they CAN pull this off and goof around is awesome.
the fact that they disregard the whole engineering team of brands and chose to straight disrespect my field of work, I am f*cking tired of people thinking they know bette
This is the antivaxx movement of bikes

Jesp in all respect to engineers (friends of mine are at JPL, and other aerospace/ defense companies). Engineers are usually a cautious bunch that can often hold up progress in regards to advancing progressive ideas. And that only gets worse in Asian manufacturing (plus that one owner that threw his papers was probably told to ham it up for the camera). I've had to push factories to do things they said couldn't be done only to see it on a competitive product a few months later.

As much as I think Levy's monstrosity is that, it's actually a good example of "getting to stupid quick" to try an extreme idea and learn from it then bring it back to reality.

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 22:29 Quote
Hey Kidd.. you gonna be at Yacolt Burn Enduro?

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 22:34 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
Nah dude, same day as MBO and the Sandy Shuttle day. (Obvs doing MBO as it's the most fun I had at any bike festival last year)

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 22:39 Quote
dkidd wrote:
thunder-nuggets wrote:
Nah dude, same day as MBO and the Sandy Shuttle day. (Obvs doing MBO as it's the most fun I had at any bike festival last year)

Drats

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 2:24 Quote
I almost got beat up yesterday...apparently for dancing too close with someone's gf

Best part is I have no record of it at all

The dude rocks uo to me "yo.bri wtf das my gf, why you dancing like that with her" and I was like WAT

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 3:29 Quote
jespinal wrote:
I almost got beat up yesterday...apparently for dancing too close with someone's gf

The dude rocks uo to me "yo.bri wtf das my gf, why you dancing like that with her" and I was like WAT
Throw your weight around, you could flatten most people.

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 3:39 Quote
He's my duder I de-escalated the issue since I was in nonstate of fighting lol

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 8:33 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
jespinal wrote:

Throw your weight around, you could flatten most people.

I’m facking dead

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029299
Mobile Version of Website