Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 21:00 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
jespinal wrote:
I almost got beat up yesterday...apparently for dancing too close with someone's gf

Best part is I have no record of it at all

The dude rocks uo to me "yo.bri wtf das my gf, why you dancing like that with her" and I was like WAT
Throw your weight around, you could flatten most people.

LAWLZ

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 4:57 Quote
Hardest punch I ever received was from a good friend in late highschool, dude was easily 30kg heavier, leaned into the hit, didn't knock me out but damn I was disoriented for a good minute. I still wonder how my cheekbone did not explode. Heavy dudes are not to be messed with

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 5:12 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
Hardest punch I ever received was from a good friend in late highschool, dude was easily 30kg heavier, leaned into the hit, didn't knock me out but damn I was disoriented for a good minute. I still wonder how my cheekbone did not explode. Heavy dudes are not to be messed with

Nice friends you've got there Big Grin

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 8:32 Quote
What the f*ck is this: 68lbs ~ 31kg's.

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 8:47 Quote
hairy-g wrote:

I'm not surprised, it's an electric fat bike with true all wheel drive (not just a front hub motor, it is actually shaft driven from the rear wheel)

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 10:08 Quote
matt-15 wrote:
hairy-g wrote:

I'm not surprised, it's an electric fat bike with true all wheel drive (not just a front hub motor, it is actually shaft driven from the rear wheel)
Funny story- that's been tried and doesn't actually work unless you have a clutch on the front wheel too. Turns out your wheels spin at very different speeds unless you're on very flat/straight terrain.
You end up having to wheelie every few feet to let the wheels even out.
Useless information except for this exact situation.

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 11:16 Quote
hairy-g wrote:

You found genuine thread topic!!!

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 12:22 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
hairy-g wrote:

What on earth is that?!!

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 12:56 Quote
hairy-g wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
hairy-g wrote:

What on earth is that?!!
That thing ^

Posted: Jan 21, 2020 at 3:14 Quote
10/10 would buy!!

Posted: Jan 21, 2020 at 5:01 Quote
Don’t get me wrong that’s definitely worthy of the tread, but I feel that would be super fun to take on snowmobile trails. All it would need would be for it to have one of those thumb throttles some cheap ebikes have and take away the speed limit. Be super fun just blasting through everything
Was also considering putting a eBay motor kit on a mongoose, but never found one cheap enough

Posted: Jan 21, 2020 at 6:17 Quote
krattAtak wrote:
Don’t get me wrong that’s definitely worthy of the tread, but I feel that would be super fun to take on snowmobile trails. All it would need would be for it to have one of those thumb throttles some cheap ebikes have and take away the speed limit. Be super fun just blasting through everything
Was also considering putting a eBay motor kit on a mongoose, but never found one cheap enough

You know what else what would be great on snowmobile trails? Snowmobiles.

Posted: Jan 21, 2020 at 7:09 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7YJdEcHfv-/?igshid=1jj6d09lwwijl
This gets a bit grim at the end
Saw that when he posted it, read the injuries then watched the video. Definitely shouldn't have done it that way

Posted: Jan 21, 2020 at 7:28 Quote
Watched that and had nightmares the night of was posted.. Last time I was in Pemberton I was eyeing this up. My significant other shut down any chance of me doing it with her around.. After watching that, I'm pretty sure I'm never doing it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.046641
Mobile Version of Website