Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 13:48 Quote
I had braces for three years to fix my dental disaster zone, then three weeks later I smashed two of them clean out of my face by face planting a drop. So back to the dental disaster zone it was!

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 13:49 Quote
Stats don't lie...

Magura Big Grin

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 13:52 Quote
Since when did teeth have anything to do with uk

Now florida and dental floss panties that id understand

:-D

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 21:13 Quote
Still off topic since my bike is teh sex Razz

crap photo but just finished putting some SLIK decals on the X2 and Lyrik. Looking into gettind red frame decals.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 21:46 Quote
pretty sick! i like the way those frames look in respect to the other curvy Pivot frames,
but man you need a shoe rack!!

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 22:34 Quote
Dont we all plus a shoe dryer lol

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 22:37 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Dont we all plus a shoe dryer lol

Oh man you have no idea lmao
my riding shoes may very well be on their way to the garbage can after this wet season

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 0:18 Quote
Well isn't that like a very cheap investment? Half the price of a pair of decent riding shoes? I mean I don't often ride in the wet and usually when I do I don't go ride the next day, but if I did, I'd buy it ASAP, nothing worse than putting your foot in a wet shoe

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 0:51 Quote
Just throw your shoes in an old pillowcase and throw them in your regular dryer, when they're done, leave the door of the dryer open for an hour or so to let the smell of warm shoe dissipate.

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 1:51 Quote
That would imply that I have a dryer

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 2:34 Quote
Or just get another pair of shoes and let them dry for a day or two

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 3:41 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
That would imply that I have a dryer

Oh god, I hadn't considered that, does this mean i'm now privileged enough to be considered middle class?? Redface

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 3:49 Quote
Nah, I believe a dryer is a necessity on an island where it always rains.

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 4:13 Quote
Twice a year my University Cycling Club do a Wales trip. We normally do Saturday and Sunday an uplift both days.

Because we always do them in winter in Wales it's always wet and every year there is a fight to try to dry your clothes and kit for the second day - but imagine 20 people all with clothes, shoes and pads wet staying in the same place. No kit ever gets dry. Even with a dedicated dry room it would be difficult to dry that much kit.

I think the coldest I have ever been in my life is changing into wet kit on an exposed hillside in Bringewood, Shropshire after getting soaked at Revolution bike park the previous day. Those wet knee pads sliding up your legs Cry Slipping your cold feet into some wet 5.10s Cry Those wet gloves Frown

Needless to say as a veteran of the club I now bring lots of spare kit, hand warmers and my own radiator. I'm also thinking about some dedicated shoe driers.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.029697
Mobile Version of Website