Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Author Message
Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 9:26 Quote
dkidd wrote:
RIP LeBron
LeBron?

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 9:35 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
dkidd wrote:
RIP LeBron
LeBron?
Google BBC. (Safe search on!!!)

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 13:20 Quote
SileTzar wrote:

LOLOLOLOL

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 3:32 Quote
tom666 wrote:
That's funny man. Skanknot truthers. No doubt share a lot of members with the flat earth society.

There was 9 of them on this tour which is certainly enough.

I was thinking what a bitch it must be that the concert revenue must be several million £, but most of that goes to the venue and various other expenses, then a lot to the record company/tour organisers, then the tiny slither that's left gets divided 9 ways lmao.

Their main expense must be insuring the guys on the barrels, must cost an absolute fortune the way they just yolo around the place

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 11:29 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
tom666 wrote:
That's funny man. Skanknot truthers. No doubt share a lot of members with the flat earth society.

There was 9 of them on this tour which is certainly enough.

I was thinking what a bitch it must be that the concert revenue must be several million £, but most of that goes to the venue and various other expenses, then a lot to the record company/tour organisers, then the tiny slither that's left gets divided 9 ways lmao.

Their main expense must be insuring the guys on the barrels, must cost an absolute fortune the way they just yolo around the place

Yeah imagine filling out the risk assessment for those c*nts. Repeatedly beating the drums with their heads, jumping off shit, headbanging...

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 23:03 Quote
dkidd wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
dkidd wrote:
RIP LeBron
LeBron?
Google BBC. (Safe search on!!!)

How can one possibly confuse LeBron with Kobe?

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 23:04 Quote
Wale wrote:
dkidd wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:

LeBron?
Google BBC. (Safe search on!!!)

How can one possibly confuse LeBron with Kobe?

dont you mean stef curry

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 9:43 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
Wale wrote:
dkidd wrote:

Google BBC. (Safe search on!!!)

How can one possibly confuse LeBron with Kobe?

dont you mean stef curry

You should see me balling tonight! Someone might even confuse me with Steph

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 21:52 Quote
Last couple days on here have been a little quiet. So now it's time to share personal details with strangers on the internet while cross faded (legal in my area #justincasefbiislistening).

It's been a while sinceI really connected with someone. Damn I forgot how good those like phantom movements you feel against your body after really good sensual time. Also honestly how much better some of it can be if you actually have to wait for some of it.

IN MORE RELATED NEWS

Got some Koozer XM490 hubs to lace up to 823's for my Yeti DJ. Just waiting on spokes now, universal cycles is taking it's f*cking time to ship my order. Wish they shipped as fast as JensonUSA, shoot out for hooking it up with the $100 bucks for writing the best new review on vital (for a product that is years old lol )

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 22:22 Quote
phantom movements???? As in like

your significant other's dead ex husband coppin a feel on you?!?!?!

Posted: Jan 30, 2020 at 0:20 Quote
I think its getting cranked off by someone missing an arm.

Posted: Jan 30, 2020 at 6:11 Quote
Do you need a hug nomad?

Posted: Jan 30, 2020 at 6:25 Quote
He needs to lay off the pipe is what he needs

Posted: Jan 30, 2020 at 6:43 Quote
steering is done on the montero, just need to bleed brakes and install the gears on the rear and will be done until I get money for front gears and some more toys


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.048576
Mobile Version of Website