Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Feb 16, 2020 at 14:45 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
I can concur that having inbetween the sack n crack rubbed brings on precum

Try buttstuff. It's like an advanced version.

Posted: Feb 16, 2020 at 14:48 Quote
I was surprised when i stood up to get outta the bath this lass then started stroking it and then i was like yh u know what that is spot

Now i have a spotty knob

Posted: Feb 16, 2020 at 15:22 Quote
iffy wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
dkidd wrote:
dude that's shitty. Literally.
I did the same with dried mango last week. So many regrets.
Ya. Never again. I guess if I’m in dire need of taking a shit, that’s a tasty way of getting it done.

fed up of anal then?

I don't really get people's fascination with anal. Even had a gf who was into it and idk didn't do anything for me.

Posted: Feb 16, 2020 at 15:43 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
iffy wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:

Ya. Never again. I guess if I’m in dire need of taking a shit, that’s a tasty way of getting it done.

fed up of anal then?

I don't really get people's fascination with anal. Even had a gf who was into it and idk didn't do anything for me.

her strapon might have been too small for you Razz

Posted: Feb 16, 2020 at 15:52 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
iffy wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:

fed up of anal then?

We have so much in common

Posted: Feb 16, 2020 at 19:04 Quote
iffy wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
iffy wrote:

fed up of anal then?

her strapon might have been too small for you Razz

LOL. *'bout to push the boundaries of acceptable pb content* She did also like having me in her ass while she played with herself with a vibrator and having that feeling of having a vibrator pushed against you while inside is awesome.

In much more sfw content The Gentleman (Guy Richie's new flick) is f*cking awesome and definitely worth seeing in the theaters

Posted: Feb 16, 2020 at 23:22 Quote
Ugh

Awkward time to wish dkidd a happy birthday I guess

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 3:03 Quote
Structure Cycleworks SCW 1

Jeez you boys are slow. The article has been up 2 whole hours!

Definitely a pig. Super interesting concept though and the review is actually high in praise.

I actually had a go on one of those "motion ride" linkage forks recently and couldn't believe how well it worked. Fork seems to work completely independent of the front brake - you can be braking super hard and fork behaves as if you're not - super weird feeling and very cool.

After that I found myself in a strange place where I believed the hype and thought maybe linkage forks are the future - but for now at least I can't get used to how they look. It also potentially changes things up a lot if frames and forks are going to become a single unit - like the structure. And all those bolts and bearings and pivots - basically the opposite of what I've been trying to do with Morph so far.

Interesting times.

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 3:44 Quote
Add a gearbox, and you get ultimate descending bike, that looks freakishly out of place and costs as much as a small BMW. It's nice that review is so positive tough

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 5:48 Quote
I dig it, though I prefer the shade of blue the prototype was being shown off in than the raw black.

Though wasn't that the company that diddled RMR out of money?

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 6:17 Quote
secondtimeuser wrote:
I dig it, though I prefer the shade of blue the prototype was being shown off in than the raw black.

Though wasn't that the company that diddled RMR out of money?

Yep pretty sure it is.

At least for RMR it has ended up being reviewed well and adds to his street cred Jailbreak

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 6:24 Quote
I recall him saying he was hemmed in by some factors, would be interesting what the end result would have been like without those restrictions.

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 8:07 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Ugh

So awkward. There are some things that can't be un-imagined.

Thanks tho!

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 8:54 Quote
Happy birthday Dkidd!

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 10:04 Quote
dkidd wrote:
jespinal wrote:
Ugh

So awkward. There are some things that can't be un-imagined.

Thanks tho!
You get a nudie?

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029511
Mobile Version of Website